March 4, 20188 yr At times this was a very tight game and with Belmont leading.Murry State seemed to flex thir muscles with a few minutes left and took control.
March 4, 20188 yr A little more on this one. First I think both teams deserve to be in the big dance. Both teams shot in the 30% range, which is terrible. Both shot in the 20% range at the three point mark, again terrible. Leading Murry State(26-5, 16-2 Conf) with 24 was,Jonathan Stark(Munford, TN) Leading Belmont (24-9, 15-3 Conf) with 17 was,Kevin McClain(Jennings, FL)
March 4, 20188 yr A little more on this one. First I think both teams deserve to be in the big dance. Both teams shot in the 30% range, which is terrible. Both shot in the 20% range at the three point mark, again terrible. Leading Murry State(26-5, 16-2 Conf) with 24 was,Jonathan Stark(Munford, TN) Leading Belmont (24-9, 15-3 Conf) with 17 was,Kevin McClain(Jennings, FL) I agree but I don't think there is any way the NCAA takes 2 teams from the OVC to the tournament.
March 4, 20188 yr It just feels right with Murray State being back in the “Big Dance.” Crazy it has been since 2012. Two heartbreaking losses in the OVC title game to Belmont since then, so this one felt great! MSU has the nation’s longest winning streak. History shows those teams are often a tough out.
March 4, 20188 yr I’m happy for Murray State. They’ve got a good basketball tradition and great fan support. I’ve been following their sports teams on twitter since one of our senior girl basketball players committed to them in November. Go Racers!!!
March 4, 20188 yr Author It just feels right with Murray State being back in the “Big Dance.” Crazy it has been since 2012. Two heartbreaking losses in the OVC title game to Belmont since then, so this one felt great! MSU has the nation’s longest winning streak. History shows those teams are often a tough out. I was so so nervous Belmont was going to pull another heartbreaker. So happy Murray State finally got over the hump!
March 4, 20188 yr How is it that Murray always hires great basketball coaches? Have they ever struck out in the lat 30 years?
March 4, 20188 yr How is it that Murray always hires great basketball coaches? Have they ever struck out in the lat 30 years? Tevester Anderson McMahon’s seat was getting a little warm before this year
March 5, 20188 yr It just feels right with Murray State being back in the “Big Dance.” Crazy it has been since 2012. Two heartbreaking losses in the OVC title game to Belmont since then, so this one felt great! MSU has the nation’s longest winning streak. History shows those teams are often a tough out. Man, I was at both those heart breakers too. Canaan dribbling the ball off his was an awful way to end that season. Then in ‘15 when Belmont hit all those 3’s including the game winner. I think we coulda made noise in the NCAA that year.
March 7, 20188 yr Congrats to the bgp / Murray St. alums & fans :thumb:. Glad to see another Kentucky school make the big dance.
March 7, 20188 yr A little more on this one. First I think both teams deserve to be in the big dance. Both teams shot in the 30% range, which is terrible. Both shot in the 20% range at the three point mark, again terrible. Leading Murry State(26-5, 16-2 Conf) with 24 was,Jonathan Stark(Munford, TN) Leading Belmont (24-9, 15-3 Conf) with 17 was,Kevin McClain(Jennings, FL) :thumb: , Especially on the Bolded.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.