Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris 51 Pendleton County 50 (10th Region Quarter-Finals)

Featured Replies

A regular barrel of laughs.

 

I’m coming to meet you guys

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’m coming to meet you guys

 

lower your expectations.

Heck of a game, but could someone cut that speaker down at center court above the scorers table I couldn’t see the scoreboard.

I knew this would be a classic game. Congrats to 40th district team Paris on the win.

 

Coach Belcher I know this has to be a heart breaker for you and your team. What a season you all have had.

Paris (51) - Johnson 16, Strings 14, Byars 10 (8 reb), Maggard 4, Clark 3, Ashford 2, Adams 2

 

Pendleton (50) - Allen 25 (9 reb), Sullivan 9, Yelton 8, Antrobus 5, Walsh 3

 

Per Evan Dennison twitter

Anyone have some stats from this great game?

 

Just posted them in other thread

I'm sitting next to him. The nursing home needed a substitute caregiver, so I stepped up.

 

Look forward to seeing you and Papa on Monday night. :thumb:

Older coach, your junping the gun a little early aren’t you. Campbell county is still in this the last time I looked. I just wouldn’t count them out .

I might be wrong, but Clark on all cylinders is best in upper bracket.

I might be wrong, but Clark on all cylinders is best in upper bracket.

 

You are correct sir. This is GRC's tourney to lose.

Looking like Clark Co. vs Paris. final game. Just can't see anyone else getting there. Classic victory for Hounds could propel them to Lexington.

 

So Scott and Campbell have no shot to beat Clark and Paris in Semi’s?

 

 

Paris and Clark are far from being a lock.

Look forward to seeing you and Papa on Monday night. :thumb:

 

If they let me out of the home...

If you did not enjoy this game you should just stay home. Huge crowb imps March at the Fieldhouse which is the best place in the state to witness a game in March. Not sure another regional tournament will have the crowd this game had. Great 10th Region game.

If you did not enjoy this game you should just stay home. Huge crowb imps March at the Fieldhouse which is the best place in the state to witness a game in March. Not sure another regional tournament will have the crowd this game had. Great 10th Region game.

@sumoroyal What time do the doors open on Monday? The place will be packed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.