Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris 51 Pendleton County 50 (10th Region Quarter-Finals)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Congrats to Paris! Great win! Hate it for the Allen kid and Pendleton Co. Tough for either team to lose a game like that. This is what I think makes Kentucky HS Basketball the best thing going.imo

Worth the price of admission even if I had to sit with slugboy.

Looking like Clark Co. vs Paris. final game. Just can't see anyone else getting there. Classic victory for Hounds could propel them to Lexington.

My stomach was in knots at the end. Congrats to Pendleton on a great season

If you are still here look me up. Blue BGP shirt black BGP hat. End zone 4th row.

My stomach was in knots at the end. Congrats to Pendleton on a great season

 

Congrats to your Hounds... best of luck on Monday.

If you are still here look me up. Blue BGP shirt black BGP hat. End zone 4th row.

 

I'm sitting next to him. The nursing home needed a substitute caregiver, so I stepped up.

I'm sitting next to him. The nursing home needed a substitute caregiver, so I stepped up.

 

A regular barrel of laughs.

Eric Johnson = clutch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.