Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 2018

Featured Replies

Do our boys run the table for a third straight year or will the dynasty end..?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do our boys run the table for a third straight year or will the dynasty end..?

 

They lose some really good kids it will be interesting.

They lose some really good kids it will be interesting.

 

Wait ‘til you see what’s coming, rising sophomore class is absolutely loaded & will make quite an impact in 2018!

Do our boys run the table for a third straight year or will the dynasty end..?

 

I don't think one or two losses means the dynasty is over. The end goal is to win state. As long they do that, that's the streak I care about.

  • Author

I agree, however it would be cool to see them challenge coach Lampley’s record..

I agree, however it would be cool to see them challenge coach Lampley’s record..

Just curious, but what record is that?

Just curious, but what record is that?

Coach Lampley and Trinity has the longest winning streak in the state at 50 games!

Coach Lampley and Trinity has the longest winning streak in the state at 50 games!
. I didn’t realize that. It could have been a lot of different things. Thanks.
Wow, what a surprise?

 

Which part?

They lose some really good kids it will be interesting.

 

Not interesting enough for your sake. :lol2:

. I didn’t realize that. It could have been a lot of different things. Thanks.
no problem, just answering your question. It’s been awhile since this feat was accomplished (88-90) I believe.
no problem, just answering your question. It’s been awhile since this feat was accomplished (88-90) I believe.

IIRC I believe they lost to Lou Holy Cross

IIRC I believe they lost to Lou Holy Cross

 

Bowling Green challenged it and I think got to 48 a few years ago.

 

Boyle got to 47 in their run.

 

Danville and Breathitt both got to 42.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.