Trinity 2018

Trinity23

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As a side bar, looks like Saint Xavier cleaned Trinity’s clock when it came to getting the talent, speed, and size of the freshman class. Things are best settled on the field, but as far as the look test, and how they both look at practice i give a big advantage to the baby Bengals.

As a side bar, looks like Saint Xavier cleaned Trinity’s clock when it came to getting the talent, speed, and size of the freshman class. Things are best settled on the field, but as far as the look test, and how they both look at practice i give a big advantage to the baby Bengals.

Grain of salt

Anyone at the scrimmage that can give insight into how they look?

I saw it. Defense dominated. I did not see a whole lot of speed for the Rocks (good luck against Warren Central). But, as with all scrimmages, were they playing under wraps, did they play their best players together, etc.? I don't know the personnel well. But I do have faith in Coach Beatty to form a good team when it counts.

I saw it. Defense dominated. I did not see a whole lot of speed for the Rocks (good luck against Warren Central). But, as with all scrimmages, were they playing under wraps, did they play their best players together, etc.? I don't know the personnel well. But I do have faith in Coach Beatty to form a good team when it counts.

Seems fair for an inter- squad matchup. There's never anything definitive to see in these things. Hopefully next week vs Ryle will shed some light. As you said though, never count out Coach Beatty. Smoke and mirrors

Until this years sophomores come around and play to their potential, the Rocks will suffer on offense. This will not be the stellar year a lot of Rock fans think it will be.

I see at least 3 losses for the Rocks leading to the playoffs.