Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 71 Highlands 25

Featured Replies

What defense the Colonels played tonite. I only stayed till halftime after catching the second half of the frosh game, the entire JV, but they played unbelievable defense. Great game all around.

 

Where were the Highlands students though? When I was leaving a saw maybe a couple who could have been students, not sure, but there were no Highlands students standing at all in the first half at least.

 

HHS girls played at home tonight versus NDA. I guess those students that went to a game tonight chose to support the girls team.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CJ outscored the Bluebirds himself...there was just too much passing for Highlands to handle. If the Colonels build from this one it could be quite a stretch they put together.

  • Author
CJ outscored the Bluebirds himself...there was just too much passing for Highlands to handle. If the Colonels build from this one it could be quite a stretch they put together.

 

Whoa...

Geeze. This wasn’t exactly CovCath over Cooper. Birds are very average team.

What was the score two years ago when CovCath hosted Highlands? Wasn't it like 85-20 or something?

  • Author
Geeze. This wasn’t exactly CovCath over Cooper. Birds are very average team.

 

So then you're saying Cov Cath is roundabout 50 points better than the middle of the road teams out there? I mean...that's at least moderately interesting to me.

Yes. They are most nights. Nothing to see here.

So then you're saying Cov Cath is roundabout 50 points better than the middle of the road teams out there? I mean...that's at least moderately interesting to me.

 

If Colonels played, say, Silver Grove, do you believe they could hold Grove to 8 pts if they wanted?

Yes. They are most nights. Nothing to see here.

 

What you are missing is the athletic rivalry between the schools. Highlands may be down, but a win is always appreciated.

What you are missing is the athletic rivalry between the schools. Highlands may be down, but a win is always appreciated.

 

Exactly - I mean if either team can only win one game on their schedule, I bet that the vast majority of the team would say they would want to win this game. I think it is true in all sports between these two. That is why I was realized surprised by the lack of Highlands students at the game. I guess they could have all decided to go to the girls game as was mentioned above, but I am struggling to believe that was the case.

CovCath is so good. They are going to win the National Championship

The Ruthsatz era has not been kind to Highlands. Average margin is 36 points.

 

43 points over the last 3 years.

The Ruthsatz era has not been kind to Highlands. Average margin is 36 points.

 

43 points over the last 3 years.

 

The Listerman era has not been very kind to Highlands either.

The Ruthsatz era has not been kind to Highlands. Average margin is 36 points.

 

43 points over the last 3 years.

 

There might be a correlation over those three years of superior Talent.

CovCath is so good. They are going to win the National Championship

 

One thing I have never seen is CovCath people stating how great they are. Not sure what this is all about. I assume this is some kind of sarcasm, but it is lost on the meaning.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.