Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 71 Highlands 25

Featured Replies

  • Replies 73
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Running clock. Nice defensive effort from the Colonels.

Almost perfect 1st half by Colonels jumping out 51-16.

 

Running clock saved the Birds from getting a C Note hung on them.

 

Birds really struggle passing the ball where as the Colonels deal the ball around about as good as any HS team I've seen.

 

CJ was en fuego...27 on 1st half.

CovCath improves to 19 - 4, Highlands falls to 10 - 11.

What defense the Colonels played tonite. I only stayed till halftime after catching the second half of the frosh game, the entire JV, but they played unbelievable defense. Great game all around.

 

Where were the Highlands students though? When I was leaving a saw maybe a couple who could have been students, not sure, but there were no Highlands students standing at all in the first half at least.

Almost perfect 1st half by Colonels jumping out 51-16.

 

Running clock saved the Birds from getting a C Note hung on them.

 

Birds really struggle passing the ball where as the Colonels deal the ball around about as good as any HS team I've seen.

 

CJ was en fuego...27 on 1st half.

Showed again why IMO he is player of the year in Region, and a favorite for State.

Highlands with 19 turnovers, only 4 for CovCath.

 

:eek:

Highlands with 19 turnovers, only 4 for CovCath.

 

:eek:

 

Why are you shocked? Not sure I saw one bounce pass by Highlands.

Why are you shocked? Not sure I saw one bounce pass by Highlands.

 

That is a crazy stat, I don't care who is playing.

Who won the frosh and jv games?

Who won the frosh and jv games?

 

Heard the Colonels won both and the JV game was close. Didn't catch the scores of either.

I think the gap between CJ and Adam has increased over the last few weeks, a lot of which, unfortunately, is due to his broken nose.

 

CJ is just playing incredibly well right now.

Heard the Colonels won both and the JV game was close. Didn't catch the scores of either.

 

I heard the JV game was really competitive, Colonels by 3 or maybe 5 on a useless bucket to end the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.