2018 Grammy Awards Show

Did anyone watch? I just don't relate to a lot of this "music."

I liked U2 on the Hudson. That was a highlight.

Elton & Miley doing "Tiny Dancer"... Miley is as pretty as a peach when she keeps her clothes on or is not humping a wrecking ball. She looked gorgeous in the dress.

How did you think James Corden did? Several non-music statements, including the book reading bit.

Edited by Science Friction

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corden was playing it safe. Say the wrong thing and the faux outrage crowd is coming after you. I try and like the Grammy's but the show is too much performing.

You can't win now. For pop song of the year Ed Sheeran was nominated along with four other women... you would think that is progress! Then he is announced as the winner and his win gets blasted on social media.

Opposite of most you, I love awards shows. I really enjoyed last night. I thought most of the performances were fantastic. Also, I am a huge Bruno and Chris Stapleton fan and was glad they received several awards.

Edited by mcpapa

You can't win now. For pop song of the year Ed Sheeran was nominated along with four other women... you would think that is progress! Then he is announced as the winner and his win gets blasted on social media.

It's not his fault he won, but when you consider the messages of the songs nominated and the social climate of the times, it was pretty tone-deaf for the academy to pick his as the winner.