Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Kentucky Predictions

Gators and Cats Who wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Gators and Cats Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big game at Rupp Sat. night the crowd should be rockin. ESPN College Game Day crew will be in the house all day. Cats need to bounce back after the collapse at South Carolina last night.

I hope Quade Green is back.

I hope Quade Green is back.

Same here. They really missed him last night.

UK by double figures at home, not as bad as Louisville game, but 15-18 point win seems about right

I hope Quade Green is back.

 

I think and really hope that he will be. They missed him badly vs South Carolina, for depth at the guard spot alone but also his outside shooting threat.

 

I'd like to see more of Vanderbilt if he's playing well.

Pretty pumped the UC game I gotta work is at 4. Plenty of time to get home, have a shower beer, and then a few more.

Pretty pumped the UC game I gotta work is at 4. Plenty of time to get home, have a shower beer, and then a few more.

 

What's a shower beer? :lol2:

I think the Cats win.

 

Though if they fall again, I wonder how many post until its the same ole same ole. The refs were bad and it hurt the Cats.

Kentucky 77-70.

I want to pick U.K. really bad and being at home gives them a good shot. I had picked Florida to win the SEC before the season started and with the exception of a short span earlier this season, they have looked the part.

Florida, like every team on the schedule, has more experience and with a couple of very good Seniors (especially Allen ). U.K. is still showing to be "soft" when challenged. Combined with the Gators leadership and I hope I am wrong but Florida wins this one.

 

Gators by 6.

What's a shower beer? :lol2:

 

It's a beer you drink in the shower.

What's a shower beer? :lol2:

 

Drinking a beer in the shower after work. Nothing more relaxing and refreshing. Highly recommended.

I think the Cats win.

 

Though if they fall again, I wonder how many post until its the same ole same ole. The refs were bad and it hurt the Cats.

 

Yeah, cause there were so many of us blaming the refs in the South Carolina thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.