Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NewCath 1A proposed District for 2019

Featured Replies

That is one game I don't want to ever play!

 

I certainly understand that!

  • Replies 31
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Did none of you read what @ChiefSmoke wrote in post three?

Yes and I think I said it was a “proposed” idea as well. I honestly don’t see it happening in the final version. Just something to discuss in the off-season.

Yes and I think I said it was a “proposed” idea as well. I honestly don’t see it happening in the final version. Just something to discuss in the off-season.

 

There’s no way that will be the final drawing. So many issues.

Yes and I think I said it was a “proposed” idea as well. I honestly don’t see it happening in the final version. Just something to discuss in the off-season.

 

Yes, but I'm not sure it has been proposed. I think it is just a map with teams going on and off of it.

Yes and I think I said it was a “proposed” idea as well. I honestly don’t see it happening in the final version. Just something to discuss in the off-season.

 

I don’t think it was proposed. Looked like someone started working on it and left in a hurry due to snow in the middle of the project.

Why wouldn’t they and Beechwood just swap spots in the 2 NKY districts?

 

That would make too much sense. LOL

 

I’m sure that district is thrilled with that idea, lol

Rather play NewCath than Beechwood every year.

Easy trip on the AA for New Cath to Raceland. Be great games love the idea.

As in 3 1/2 hours easy?

At least one of them would have a chance to make it too the finals out of the east if NCC was in the West like Beechwood, now not so much. Get a clue Joe and go back to bed, lol.

Easy trip on the AA for New Cath to Raceland. Be great games love the idea.

 

Raceland not a bad trip and could develope into a great rivalry. Paintsville would be a thumbsdown in all perspectives.

As in 3 1/2 hours easy?

 

127 miles prett diect down AA. Take governor off BlueGoose and you are at 2 hours.

As in 3 1/2 hours easy?

 

What are you driving, a cement mixer? Two hours tops.

I may be wrong, but did they take the teams that are moving a class and just plug whatever district number they were in?

 

Edmonson County for instance was in Class AAA District 2. It has them now in Class AA, District 2. That district already has 5 teams. District 3, however, now only has 3 teams in it with Glasgow leaving. I assume EC will be in District 3. Maybe Clinton County rejoins district play to give it a 5 team district.

I’d say New Cath ends up where Beechwood was..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.