January 10, 20188 yr Brad Calipari was lighting up twitter. I'm still waiting for the their best shooter nail a shot or two.
January 10, 20188 yr Texas A&M should have been awards free throws at the end but the refs blew it (no pun). That being said, Kentucky got hosed at A&M last season, so it works out. This is a big win for Kentucky and A&M is now 0-4 in conference.
January 10, 20188 yr Drives me nuts when guys don't bend their knees while shooting free throws. Talking to you Knox. I yell this all the time at our high school basketball games when they miss a FT. Bend you knees!!! Usually it works.
January 10, 20188 yr KSR stated the Cats were down 4 scholarship players due to injury. . I know they were without Vanderbilt, Green and Baker. Who is the 4th? Also SGA stated in his post game interview that he was sick. He said the last 5 minutes of the game his legs felt like noodles but he played through it.
January 10, 20188 yr Drives me nuts when guys don't bend their knees while shooting free throws. Talking to you Knox. He made 3 of 4 . Did he not bend his knees on the one he missed?
January 10, 20188 yr He made 3 of 4 . Did he not bend his knees on the one he missed? I am going to watch closer moving forward if he never does, but I noticed it on the one that he missed.
January 10, 20188 yr I believe this was the first time A&M was at full strength in a while, so it's a pretty solid win, but man did Kentucky look average. I just don't see improvement from this group like you typically do young teams. Outside of SGA and I guess Washington to an extent, they seem to be the same team they were in November. That's concerning.
January 10, 20188 yr Author I thought Knox looked much better last night his two quick fouls I think kept him from having a big game last night. Maybe the move to the forward and centers end will pay dividends for both Knox and the Cats.
January 10, 20188 yr I heard he had a back issue. Announcers said during the Tennessee game he was having back issues.
January 10, 20188 yr I believe this was the first time A&M was at full strength in a while, so it's a pretty solid win, but man did Kentucky look average. I just don't see improvement from this group like you typically do young teams. Outside of SGA and I guess Washington to an extent, they seem to be the same team they were in November. That's concerning. I think SGA and Washington both have improved. What is troubling is that Knox and Dialo have both seemed to regress and that is making the whole look worse. If Knox and Dialo can figure it out I think this team is fine.
January 10, 20188 yr Calipari had a nice flop trying to take a charge. That was entertaining. Solid thread contribution.
January 10, 20188 yr I think SGA and Washington both have improved. What is troubling is that Knox and Dialo have both seemed to regress and that is making the whole look worse. If Knox and Dialo can figure it out I think this team is fine. I need to watch more closer the next game that Knox isn't in foul trouble, but how well does the motion offense that UK has been running work for a player like Knox? I know they have the flex/curl cut for Knox but outside of that, I'm not sure the motion offense fits him as well as it does the guards and PJ. Knox is a tweener. Maybe going more PF will help.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.