Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Texas A&M 73

Featured Replies

Final. Cats very lucky did not do anything a team should do to close out a game for the win.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official swallowed the whistle on the last play. You could get a foul on either of Wenyen's arms.

Maybe. Just maybe this team will be alright. But they have a long way to go.

  • Author

I don't like not putting players on the line especially when you are not hitting FT's.

Team missed Quade's ability to hit jumpers.

 

PJ Washington has some toughness in him, wish it was contagious.

 

SGA turning it over once he was trapped late crossing half court. Gotta learn and know the game situation. Had two timeouts and should've used one.

Drives me nuts when guys don't bend their knees while shooting free throws. Talking to you Knox.

Good win. When you can win a game while still not knowing how to truly finish a game you take it. Every game is a learning experience and they got the win while learning a valuable lesson on how not to close a game.

KSR stated the Cats were down 4 scholarship players due to injury. . I know they were without Vanderbilt, Green and Baker. Who is the 4th?

KSR stated the Cats were down 4 scholarship players due to injury. . I know they were without Vanderbilt, Green and Baker. Who is the 4th?

Wynyard.

Wynyard.

 

Thanks. Forgot about him. What is wrong with him?

Thanks. Forgot about him. What is wrong with him?

I think I heard them say that he was down with the Flu.

Thanks. Forgot about him. What is wrong with him?

I heard he had a back issue.

I think I heard them say that he was down with the Flu.

I heard that too, but in the past if a player is sick and not going to play at all they usually aren’t at the game. I also heard it’s a back issue so that’s what I’m going with.

This one was a needed conference "W", Any conference win is a good win.

Yes, this team still has a long way to go, no question. ..

Yes, they should've closed the game out better than they did....

Yes, the FT shooting was bad at only 64%....

FT shooting at only 64%, has to improve imo. ...

Yes, we got a break at the end with a no call on the obvious foul and ....NO, I don't apologize or credit it for for the win bc we all have seen end of game calls / no calls go against us.

What U.K. did do right was show balance, putting 4 players in double figures w / Diallo's 18pts. leading the way. Even though it was only by one, the Cats out rebounded A&M and ....

With all the critisizm, a person would think that U.K. lost by double digits. To those, I refer people to my opening sentence ..."This one was a needed conference "W", Any conference win is a good win.. ...".....End of Story. :D

 

Another Very Tough road game in Nashville at that museum that Vandy calls "Memorial Gymnasium"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.