Open Job: Campbell County

theguru

Rumor is Borchers has pulled his name. Mike Wolfe would be a good hire. Bryson Warner would also be a great hire but does not make sense for the school. Campbell typically hires from within. This hire may make or break the claryville people that someone spoke of in earlier post. Which is funny. Lol

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great ego boost seeing my name listed as an applicant on BGP. None of that was true. My boys and I are entrenched at NCC

That’s Interesting because I heard Quite the Opposite. So you weren’t one Bit Interested in the Campbell Co Job nor talked to the Claryville Mafia? My source was way off. Still can’t believe he would make that up. I would say he’s as credible as they come in Claryville. But if you say so. Ego boosted!

That’s Interesting because I heard Quite the Opposite. So you weren’t one Bit Interested in the Campbell Co Job nor talked to the Claryville Mafia? My source was way off. Still can’t believe he would make that up. I would say he’s as credible as they come in Claryville. But if you say so. Ego boosted!

The CC administration, teachers, parents and kids are awesome. I talk to parents and kids from there every day. It would be an honor to be there. I have been asked by every head coach since 1990 to coach with them. I would have loved every second of time with the kids. As far as Head Coach I know I am not qualified to be a Head Coach.

The CC administration, teachers, parents and kids are awesome. I talk to parents and kids from there every day. It would be an honor to be there. I have been asked by every head coach since 1990 to coach with them. I would have loved every second of time with the kids. As far as Head Coach I know I am not qualified to be a Head Coach.

I love it when people who are the subject of rumors come on here and set the record straight. Well done and thank you.

I also would say to all those who are posting second hand information even from sources you consider very reliable, dig deep and find out how they got their information. One step or more removed from the subject equals second hand information that makes me want to ask further. In other words, if your source says they got it straight from the subject and you trust them, that is a good source. Anything else needs more verification than one person.