Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 22 Chiefs 21

Featured Replies

With a 21-3 lead at the half, the NFL’s leading rusher had 11 carries...

Happy for the Titans. Mariota made one hell of a block for their last first down. On the other hand, what a meltdown for Kansas City.

How long does KC stay with Reid who continues to underachieve? Raiders with Gruden, Denver with a good QB and the Chargers with a much improved defense and some weapons for Rivers spells trouble ahead for the Chiefs imo.

Any game that is officiated by Jeff Triplett becomes one of questionable call after questionable call. Some very poor officiating.

Any game that is officiated by Jeff Triplett becomes one of questionable call after questionable call. Some very poor officiating.

 

I had to watch Triplett officiate 7ish Jags game this year. I'm blown away they put him in a playoff game.

How long does KC stay with Reid who continues to underachieve? Raiders with Gruden, Denver with a good QB and the Chargers with a much improved defense and some weapons for Rivers spells trouble ahead for the Chiefs imo.

 

Well Smith is gone now, so now they have to find a QB.

I feel ya' Chiefs fans, I feel ya'

 

Exactly how I was feeling after the game.

Any game that is officiated by Jeff Triplett becomes one of questionable call after questionable call. Some very poor officiating.

 

I had to watch Triplett officiate 7ish Jags game this year. I'm blown away they put him in a playoff game.

 

I agree a million percent. I think Triplett is absolutely horrible and the NFL needs to dump him.

I agree a million percent. I think Triplett is absolutely horrible and the NFL needs to dump him.

 

He is retiring after last night.

Well Smith is gone now, so now they have to find a QB.

 

Smith still has a year on his contract and they drafted Mahomes in the first round last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.