Steelers 23 Bengals 20

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many games does JuJu get? I say 2-3 since it was a national game and everyone talking about it. If it was a normal 1pm game it would have been 1 game. But being National and then taunting on top of it, I say 2-3.

No way he gets more than Gronkowski.

1. Seeing the sadness in Bengals fans leaving that stadium was one of the most hilarious things I’ve ever seen in sports. Truly an experience I’ll never forget.

2. For all of you mad at JuJu, I expect you to point out to me all the times you’ve criticized Burfict’s play. I’ll wait...

1. Seeing the sadness in Bengals fans leaving that stadium was one of the most hilarious things I’ve ever seen in sports. Truly an experience I’ll never forget.

2. For all of you mad at JuJu, I expect you to point out to me all the times you’ve criticized Burfict’s play. I’ll wait...

Not a long wait, while I have not been on BGP very long, I have long criticized his reckless behavior, and the cheap shot on Brown a few years back. So I guess you have your answer

Wasn't there a whole thread just a couple weeks ago started by a Bengals fan saying Bengals need to release him. Plenty of comments in there. Or the game thread of the Jacksonville game. Or when he was suspended this year.

There have been numerous threads started on here about Burfict and it's basically unanimous criticism of his stupidity from the Bengals fans on here. Dirty hits are dirty hits no matter who is laying them or who they are layed upon. You're better than that.

Let me help you out

http://bluegrasspreps.com/national-football-league/im-done-with-357335.html

What a black eye for the NFL. Cheap shots on both teams capped by JuJu and then taunting after his own player left on a board. A million penalty yards and flags. Tons of injuries. I am seeing talking heads already talking about if you had a kid, how could you let them play football. With the problems the NFL has now, they didn't need this game on a national scale.

Yes and no. A lot of people say they don't watch anymore cause it's turned in tontwo hand touch. As much as the injuries suck, most people seem to want to see those big hits back in the game.