December 5, 20178 yr This game is not on Dalton. He left plays out there and can't throw a deep pass on the sideline to save his life. Plus he should have checked to a run at the end. However other than that he honestly played one of his best games I seen him play in prime time. This loss falls on one person imo. One person changed everything. George Illoka. If he doesn't go head hunting he makes a pick and the Bengals are up 20 to 0 at half rather than ending up being up only 17 to 3.
December 5, 20178 yr Author I've got work tomorrow hate now that I sat up and watched this am now mad another loss the Bengals had a real shot at winning. Good night!
December 5, 20178 yr It all started letting them go down and get that FG to end the half and get the momentum. Correct! You think Marve & Company go for that with less than a minute, especially after the first incompletion? They kneel (appropriate response for this team) and go in the locker room. That's why they're the Steelers & the Bengals are the Bungals.
December 5, 20178 yr JuJu knocked Burfict out! Nope. Interesting. When I did not see you show up in the update thread all night I figured you were at the game.
December 5, 20178 yr You're cheering a cheap shot? Figures When the dirtiest player in the league gets some karma!
December 5, 20178 yr Interesting. When I did not see you show up in the update thread all night I figured you were at the game. Nope 12 hour day at work.
December 5, 20178 yr When the dirtiest player in the league gets some karma!Mike Mitchell didn't play tonight...
December 5, 20178 yr What a black eye for the NFL. Cheap shots on both teams capped by JuJu and then taunting after his own player left on a board. A million penalty yards and flags. Tons of injuries. I am seeing talking heads already talking about if you had a kid, how could you let them play football. With the problems the NFL has now, they didn't need this game on a national scale.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.