Steelers 23 Bengals 20

Yep. Completely classless especially in light of a player on his own team who suffered a very serious spinal injury. There are some on here who are ok with the celebration of Burficts injury from the Steelers. Completely classless.

Those people, whether on here or elsewhere, are morons.

There's nothing to gloat about when players have to leave the field on a stretcher.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gio hold that brought back the Green touchdown was terrible and I thought the worst call I'd seen in awhile and then they call the PI on Dre. Bengals were sloppy but the refs were bad. If the Green TD doesn't get called back game over. It's just frustrating . The only thing that makes me happy is knowing Tom Brady and the Patriots own the Steelers and that isn't changing this year.

Those people, whether on here or elsewhere, are morons.

There's nothing to gloat about when players have to leave the field on a stretcher.

I don't pretend to be ok with Burficts antics and the hit he put on AB. But I don't believe in Karma and was always taught an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

The Gio hold that brought back the Green touchdown was terrible and I thought the worst call I'd seen in awhile and then they call the PI on Dre. Bengals were sloppy but the refs were bad. If the Green TD doesn't get called back game over. It's just frustrating . The only thing that makes me happy is knowing Tom Brady and the Patriots own the Steelers and that isn't changing this year.

You're welcome. :D

That hold call man was just ridiculous. I was sitting in the stands and held Watt more than Gio did on that play. Then the PI call where Dre was in front of the receiver and made a play on the ball was just awful. If anything it could have been offensive PI. I hate blaming the officials because the Bengals made a ton of mistakes last night, but those were awful calls.

Anyone else notice the two blatantly missed delay of game penalties in the first half? I mean the clocks were at 00 for at least a second on both of them and neither were called. The Steelers didn't convert on either, but it still frustrates me. That's the little stuff that seemingly ALWAYS goes the Steelers way.

That hold call man was just ridiculous. I was sitting in the stands and held Watt more than Gio did on that play. Then the PI call where Dre was in front of the receiver and made a play on the ball was just awful. If anything it could have been offensive PI. I hate blaming the officials because the Bengals made a ton of mistakes last night, but those were awful calls.

The Bengals had the chance to make plays to win despite those two bad calls. But the Bengals aren't good enough to overcome a 10 point swing by the officials.

Did I hear correctly? A comment made from the Steelers' locker room about it being "Karma" that Burfict got laid out and carted off?

Yes Brown said it. Remember the hit Burfict had on Brown last year?

Yep. Completely classless especially in light of a player on his own team who suffered a very serious spinal injury. There are some on here who are ok with the celebration of Burficts injury from the Steelers. Completely classless.

Yep. What's going to happen is the Bengals will win out. The afc West will destroy itself, the Patriots will take care of the Bills. The Ravens will lose 3 out of 4 to end the year and one of those losses will be to the Bengals. The Bengals will win it's 1st round game somehow and play the Steelers and end their season. Now that would be Karma after Brown saying that lol. 😂

The catch by A. Brown in the end zone was amazing. Can't ever question Brown's toughness after holding on to the ball on that play. THAT WAS TARGETING, why wasn't it called. It was an intensional dirty hit.

The hit on Burfect was six inches from being a legal hit.

Gronk gets a 1 game suspension for his cheap shot (with intent to kill) and has the nerve to appeal it. :ohbrother: