Do You Have A Side Hustle?

MJAlltheWay24

In most cases, one MUST have a side hustle to provide for themselves/their families. The value of the dollar doesn't really allow for a 9-5 to be one's only source of income. I see teachers at Cracker Barrel, Gov't employees at gas stations, and I'd imagine these aren't isolated incidents.

I've done "other work" for the last several years. Lawn care, landscaping, delivering pizzas, writing for local papers, broadcasting games, refereeing youth leagues, to name a few.

I'm currently in the process of making the 9-5 the side hustle and the side hustle the career path. If I could just get past the health insurance hang-up.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My side hussle doesnt pay a dime monetarily, but it is very rewarding. It also doesnt allow me to really do anything on the side anymore to bring in extra funds because it takes up about 20 to 25 hours a week.

I'd bet the time you give to those kids in youth football is priceless to them.

Besides working a full time job , I have had a mowing business for the last 31 years ... I have made a lot of money doing it but have made so many friends and life long relationships with my clients that make it more rewarding than the monetary value ... but it does make it hard when these people pass away , even if the family still has me take care of the estate it’s just not the same ... also have developed really good friendships with my clients dogs and they come running when I pull up to get some love ...