Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati at Xavier Predictions

Skyline Crosstown Shootout 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Skyline Crosstown Shootout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Skyline Crosstown Shootout on Saturday, Noon, at Cintas Center.

 

Xavier coming off a nice win over Baylor last night.

 

Should be an awesome game!!

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cincinnati has a tough time winning at Cintas but I think the Bearcats will get a win and get back to back Crosstown wins for the first time in a long time.

UC has looked tough so far, but they've played about as easy a schedule as possible, so not sure what they really are as of yet.

 

Xavier has faced much stiffer competition with pretty similar results. I'll say Xavier wins it by 6-8.

  • Author
I think the Bearcats will get a win and get back to back Crosstown wins for the first time in a long time.

 

To put a fine point on this, the last time UC won back-to-back Shootouts was the 94-95 season and the 95-96 season.

 

UC has one win at Cintas Center (against 6 losses), and that came in the 2001-02 season.

 

Worth noting, this game has gone to OT 4 times in the last 50 years, all 4 times when Xavier was hosting. The only 2OT game came in 2009-10 when Xavier had Jordan Crawford and UC had Lance Stephenson -- one of my favorite games ever!

 

UC leads the overall series 50-34.

Since the 1996-97 season (and UC's last back-to-back victories): Xavier leads 14-7.

Xavier leads 7-3 in the last 10.

 

This one could be an all-timer on Saturday, and the atmosphere will absolutely be crazy at tip-off.

Let's get a poll!

 

I've always preferred to see Xavier win but now, I gotta pull for UC because of earning potential at future UC games in BB&T Arena haha!

This is gonna be an absolute dogfight.

 

Gimme the Cats by 6

I’ll be looking forward to this one.

IDK why they made this a noon Saturday game! I'd much rather see it a Night game. I have boys basketball game to coach at 1 So I'll miss the game but I've already turned my notifications off and have it set to record!

 

I watched Xavier last night and they look very good! 55 is a scrappy player! UC can not let blueitt score as many as he did last year! Also UC was 18-37 from the Free throw line last year. I don't see how they win this game IF they soot poorly from the free throw line this year!

 

I believe UC is a better basketball team than last year BUT they aren't battle tested yet. These next four games are crucial to see if UC us a contender or pretender to fight for a final four spot.

 

UC wins a tight one by 10 with the game being close until the end with UC making free throws down the stretch!

Xavier 75-69.

Probably the right number of points. Free throws should be the difference. Either team can win this one.

I think the home court advantage will push the good guys over the top by 5. Let's Go X!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.