Trinity 49 Central Hardin 3

16thBBall Fan

Rondale Moore had one of the best punt returns I've seen in a long time. QB Bohn had a very good game. Smith had a good game running the ball. Think I heard that T held the Bruins to under 100 yards total offense. It was IMO a clean and respectful game. Congratulations to Central Hardin on a great year.

Just my thoughts...not knocking anyone or any team....everyone would love to be a semifinalist. Central Hardin was clearly out matched when it came to depth. I thought Central had some great players but not enough to cover what Trinity had. Trinity didn't have the huge man handle offensive line but still handled Central which was surprising to me. I thought Central was on something when they were trying to run the option early as they had the Trinity defense confused for a bit (first series mostly) but for some reason they abandoned the option. Overall it wouldn't have mattered because Trinity's depth kills you.

Not surprised. The Northern KY officials tend to be pretty good. I hope we never see another official from the Lexington area.

Sorry need to amend previous statement- Back 3 were NKY and front four from Louisville, one of the crews for the finals.

Rondale Moore had one of the best punt returns I've seen in a long time. QB Bohn had a very good game. Smith had a good game running the ball. Think I heard that T held the Bruins to under 100 yards total offense. It was IMO a clean and respectful game. Congratulations to Central Hardin on a great year.

That return was the best play I've ever seen live. We were talking about it hours later. Just Incredible athleticism.