Pendleton County 96 Newport 92 (Scrimmage)

I think Allen’s athleticism - namely his ability to elevate on his jump shot - may be the biggest outstanding question in his game.

I’m a huge fan, but watching his highlights at this point I have to wonder whether he can create a perimeter shot against a true D-I guard or wing.

Allen has already proven that's not an issue at all but he does take what's given.

The cats played good against a very talented Newport team that will be a handful in the 9th.

Allen has already proven that's not an issue at all but he does take what's given.

The cats played good against a very talented Newport team that will be a handful in the 9th.

Just curious - when has he proven that's not an issue against elite competition? IIRC he struggled this summer playing with Twenty Two Vision. Was that not the case?

Just curious - when has he proven that's not an issue against elite competition? IIRC he struggled this summer playing with Twenty Two Vision. Was that not the case?

In ATL he played against some of the best in 2019 and stood out. He's worked out with D-1 players and did very well from what I hear. One D-1 coach said he's already doing things most 2nd year players aren't doing.

This thread isn't about Allen and I'm done defending him here on BGP.