Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#2 Michigan State / #1 Duke

Who wins? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Michigan State
      64%
    • Duke
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In the first game of the Champions Classic in Chicago. #1 v. #2 should be a good one. I was surprised this one wasn't the 2nd game in primetime.

Duke will cruise in this game, I wouldn't be surprised with a double digit win.

Michigan State has the best player in the country. The game could go either way as Izzo's teams typically start slow.

Michigan St. 73-71.

Duke will cruise in this game, I wouldn't be surprised with a double digit win.

 

I don't see that at all. I think Duke could absolutely win, but in my opinion, if you told me there would be a double digit winner here, I'd think it was Sparty.

I don't see that at all. I think Duke could absolutely win, but in my opinion, if you told me there would be a double digit winner here, I'd think it was Sparty.

 

Just my gut feeling, Duke looked really good Saturday.

Michigan State has the best player in the country.

 

I agree, but I also think Marvin Bagley isn't far behind.

Sparty is the best team in the country IMO.

 

 

Michigan State wins 74-68.

I hope Mich St wins and Grayson Allen trips someone and gets ejected.

Should be a great game. I think it'll be close

The first team to 71 wins..

 

They always do.

Duke will cruise in this game, I wouldn't be surprised with a double digit win.

 

Agree - always take Duke early in the year. They have a lot of talent and run a very basic offense so they will be more cohesive. Their starters haven’t played 4000 minutes and broken any bones in practice, so they will be fresh and at full strength.

 

Later in the season the result will very well be different.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.