Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#2 Michigan State / #1 Duke

Who wins? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Michigan State
      64%
    • Duke
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Vegas set a line of Team Flops at 4.5

Grayson Allen Flops is set at 2.5

How can a game of this magnitude have 12 votes. The UK thread has 55?! This is supposedly a college basketball crazed state, #1 vs #2, two marquee programs, and 12 votes. That is awful. I'm not expecting pages of posts, but 12 votes? Are UK fans collectively just living in one large echo-chamber?

How can a game of this magnitude have 12 votes. The UK thread has 55?! This is supposedly a college basketball crazed state, #1 vs #2, two marquee programs, and 12 votes. That is awful. I'm not expecting pages of posts, but 12 votes? Are UK fans collectively just living in one large echo-chamber?

 

I'm still torn on where to vote honestly. I haven't seen either team and while Duke's win over Utah Valley was much more impressive than UK's in terms of score, I'm not exactly sold on UK being a good team at the moment. Also it was Utah Valley's second game in as many days I believe? So the travel as well as playing two high level teams likely added to the beat down. Honestly I'm leaning toward the fighting Izzo's and I'll go ahead and vote that way, but I really believe this one could go either way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.