Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#4 Collins vs. Mercer County (4A Quarterfinals)

Who wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Collins
      73%
    • Mercer County
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Mercer has looked strong the last couple of games. Strong enough to take down Collins?

I'm cheering for the Titans but I think Collins gets the W. I hope I'm wrong.

I guarantee that the Titans will win this one...

Heart says Mercer, but head says Collins.

Coach Buchanan and the gang pull the upset... 24-20!

Would like to see Mercer pull this win off. I saw both teams against Boyle and I think the Titans have a chance. Looks to be a high scoring game. Turnovers might decide a game like this.

I guess a lot of people don't understand that Collins are the Titans as well?:rolleyes:

Could make for a confusing night if people refer to them as the mascots and not the school name

Both teams can score plenty, I will give the nod to Collin's defense in this one.

The Titans offense is a little bit better than the Titans defense, so I'm going with the Titans.

Collins D has really stepped up toward the end of the season.

They are giving up like 7 PPG over the last 7 games.

Their run game has been has been very impressive.

Mercer is finally at the point that I had them preseason.

Thought all year this would be a matchup of 2 top 5 teams in 4A.

I do not see this as a high scoring game. Collins by 10

Did Shelby out gain Collins last week in total yards just lost the turnover battle?

Collins rushing 204 yards, Eades had about a 60 yarder on second or 3rd play of game, and 28 passing yards. JR only attempted 8 completed 5 with 2 TD

SC rushed for 157, passed for 112, SC had a 70+- yard td.

Shelby controlled the game except in turnovers and where it counted, the scoreboard up until the safety. SC lost QB at halftime but that didn't make a difference in the how this came would have come out.

Collins is a heck of a football team and expect to see them playing in Lexington.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.