Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#6 Paris vs. #5 Raceland (1A Second Round)

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Paris 42

Raceland 22

  • Replies 133
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I stream this game?

Edited by Jackie Ed
Typo

I believe Paris wins this one by 2 scores. Looking forward to this game

  • Author
I believe Paris wins this one by 2 scores. Looking forward to this game

 

Raceland has lost by two scores to Ashland and Paintsville and the others where between 3 and 7 points. IF Paris wins it will be by 7 or less. But I could be wrong...Raceland has been in every game except for the Paintsville game and they made a comeback in that one.

Raceland has lost by two scores to Ashland and Paintsville and the others where between 3 and 7 points. IF Paris wins it will be by 7 or less. But I could be wrong...Raceland has been in every game except for the Paintsville game and they made a comeback in that one.

 

We shall see tomorrow night. Hopefully you can make it. Should be a highly entertaining game

  • Author
We shall see tomorrow night. Hopefully you can make it. Should be a highly entertaining game

 

If I didn't have to take my son to his mom for the weekend I'd be all over it. I make a weekly trip to Paintsville from Hazard three straight weekends and that's halfway. My ex is from the Ashland area.

If I didn't have to take my son to his mom for the weekend I'd be all over it. I make a weekly trip to Paintsville from Hazard three straight weekends and that's halfway. My ex is from the Ashland area.

 

You might have to bring him to the game and have your ex meet you in Paris lol

Wow ..8 pages ! No interest in this game, uh ? :lol2:

 

As for my prediction, I do worry about the Rams getting burned on the "big play", that's what got us beat in a couple of games.

After hearing about the Rams practice this past 4 days, I am sticking with the Rams. As in all games, whoever wins on the line, big ugly boys will win.

 

Raceland wins... something like 30-15.

RAMS .....T.C.B. !!!

 

 

NO PRISONERS

Paris 42

Raceland 22

 

42?

So you really truly believe that Paris has far and away the best offense that the Rams have seen all year? Have you seen our defense or even looked at stats? I will not guarantee a win but I will absolutely guarantee that Paris will not score 42 points unless we play about 12 quarters.

If Raceland wins, it will be their best win of the season. They have played higher ranked teams but those higher ranked teams all beat Raceland.

 

And the same is true for Paris. If they win, it will be by far their best win of the year. Raceland is the best team Paris has played all year.

  • Author
If Raceland wins, it will be their best win of the season. They have played higher ranked teams but those higher ranked teams all beat Raceland.

 

And the same is true for Paris. If they win, it will be by far their best win of the year. Raceland is the best team Paris has played all year.

 

Taking a look at Racelands schedule all the teams they have beat aren't in the playoffs. But every team that has beat them are still in.

 

Paris has two teams left in the playoffs they have beat and 1 team in the playoffs that they didn't beat.

 

Racelands losses are to teams 9-2,10-1,10-1, and 7-4. Those are to Ashland,Portsmouth West,Somerset and Paintsville.

 

Paris only loss came to a 6-5 Louisville Holy Cross team.

42?

So you really truly believe that Paris has far and away the best offense that the Rams have seen all year? Have you seen our defense or even looked at stats? I will not guarantee a win but I will absolutely guarantee that Paris will not score 42 points unless we play about 12 quarters.

 

I'm entitled to feel the way I feel about tonight. If you go look at my predictions I'm not to bad. I know how good our offense is and this game won't be played on film til after the game so yes I do think my hounds put up points tonight and I'm sticking to it.

I'm entitled to feel the way I feel about tonight. If you go look at my predictions I'm not to bad. I know how good our offense is and this game won't be played on film til after the game so yes I do think my hounds put up points tonight and I'm sticking to it.

 

Well yeah, you can make good predictions when everyone else scores on the weak teams Paris plays.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.