Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County vs. Fairview (1A First Round)

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bracken County
      78%
    • Fairview
      21%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this matchup? Can Bracken County beat Fairview again when it matters? Will Fairview go back to Bracken County and win again?

  • Author

Bracken 34

Fairview 12

I think this game will be closer than most are predicting. Not ready to come out and call the upset though.

Fairview has a lot of injuries and not a lot of bodies.

Bracken 34

Fairview 12

 

That's about right

Fairview definitely played a tougher schedule. Paintsville, Raceland, West Carter, Boyd County, Valley (Lucasville)

 

But Bracken has more Wins.

 

I think this has the potential to be one of the best 1st round matchups in the state.

Last year Fairview was the best team on the field that night. I think Bracken is better than last year and Fairview is worse. I'd pick Bracken, but I do think it will be reasonably close.

I think Bracken Co gets the 2nd ever playoff victory(current alignment) against a District 6 team. 28-14

I think Bracken Co gets the 2nd ever playoff victory(current alignment) against a District 6 team. 28-14

 

Bracken has never won in the playoffs.

Really rooting for Coach Dave Brausch and the Polar Bears in this one.

 

The prize behind Door #2 is not attractive, but winning that first playoff game would be a huge baby step for the future..

  • Author
Really rooting for Coach Dave Brausch and the Polar Bears in this one.

 

The prize behind Door #2 is not attractive, but winning that first playoff game would be a huge baby step for the future..

 

I agree. Hope to see them get the win.

Pulling mightily for Bracken in this one. I'll say 33-14 Bears.

Bracken has never won in the playoffs.

 

Meant that as a district as a whole.

Meant that as a district as a whole.

 

Gotcha.

Fairview has been in more big playoff games than the Polar Bears and will use that experience.

 

Fairview 28

Bracken 22

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.