Basketball Scrimmages

I agree all things in the 11th at this time go thru Scott Co.

Madison Central probably aren't on a lot of radars, but by the end of the year they will be. We have a very Sr. dominate team with 4 of the 6 either starting last year or 6 man off the bench. The best rim protector in the state in Isaiah Cozart (Jr), and a transfer from John Hardin (Jr Quaezhan Charlton) that will play a lot of minutes and make the perimeter as tough of place to play as the interior. Also getting back 90% of your scoring from last year always helps.

It was only a scrimmage, the Mercer football guys did play, Faulker included, but they have only been practicing for a week I think.

Was a good way to start the season, we'll know a little more after Friday.

They just got beat this past Friday night so no way have they been practicing a week they may have gotten one practice in Monday. Either way Mercer is not that bad.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just got beat this past Friday night so no way have they been practicing a week they may have gotten one practice in Monday. Either way Mercer is not that bad.

I knew that they had just last Friday, holiday has time and dates out of wack. I agree, they should battle to the top spot in the 12th when all said and done.

I agree all things in the 11th at this time go thru Scott Co.

Madison Central probably aren't on a lot of radars, but by the end of the year they will be. We have a very Sr. dominate team with 4 of the 6 either starting last year or 6 man off the bench. The best rim protector in the state in Isaiah Cozart (Jr), and a transfer from John Hardin (Jr Quaezhan Charlton) that will play a lot of minutes and make the perimeter as tough of place to play as the interior. Also getting back 90% of your scoring from last year always helps.

It was only a scrimmage, the Mercer football guys did play, Faulker included, but they have only been practicing for a week I think.

Was a good way to start the season, we'll know a little more after Friday.

GRC plays Madison C on DEC 5th away. Hope to go watch this one. Should tell us something about both teams.

GRC plays Madison C on DEC 5th away. Hope to go watch this one. Should tell us something about both teams.

Most defiantly will be a good measuring stick, you'll should do very well this year. I should be at the game, unless work keeps me from it. Hope to meet you if you make it.

On Trinity's website it says they scrimmaged Moeller on 11/18 but after extensive research I have not found any information on this game. Also this scrimmage does not appear on Moeller's website. Not sure what happened here.

Would have love to have seen that one if it had happened. 2 amazing programs that are both talented and well coached. Too bad it didn't if it didn't.

Garrard and Harlan Co played a very competitive scrimmage at South Laurel. Harlan Co was lights out from 3 Pt line. They jumped out early, but Garrard battled back to cut the lead to single digits several times in the 4th. Coach Young pulled rotation players once Preston rolled his ankle 6 mins left in the 4th. Garrard must rebound the ball better.

Garrard and Harlan Co played a very competitive scrimmage at South Laurel. Harlan Co was lights out from 3 Pt line. They jumped out early, but Garrard battled back to cut the lead to single digits several times in the 4th. Coach Young pulled rotation players once Preston rolled his ankle 6 mins left in the 4th. Garrard must rebound the ball better.

Score?