Basketball Scrimmages

Bath County, FD and Simon Kenton will scrimmage on Wednesday I believe.

Oh ok they are other teams there as well I think there is 3 games. Is it for sure on Wednesday in talking to Coach Young at Dunbar yesterday was hoping for Wednesday it depended on getting officials to come instead of Saturday as it was originally scheduled.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berea Pre-season Pan-O-Rama Food Bank Classic Nov. 25th

12 PM - Pineville v Fox Creek Christian

1 PM - Williamsburg v Eminence

2 PM - Red Bird v Owsley

3 PM - Bourbon County v Sayre

4 PM - Estill v Knox Central

5 PM - Berea v OBI

This same lineup goes for JV tournament too.

Are these all still on for Saturday?

Are these all still on for Saturday?

I’ll be interested in the Estill-Knox game results. Estill should be a top 3 contender in the 14th region. They have most their players back from a very good team and have added a solid player from Breathitt and a kid from Michigan. This should be one of the best teams the Engineers have had in a long time.

Madison Central 78 Mercer Co 58 on Tuesday night.

Nice way to start the season, off to S. Laurel on Friday for Knott Co. at 7:30

Madison Central must be for real this year if they defeated Mercer by that amount in Harrodsburg, even if it was only a scrimmage. But the 11th region is probably Scott County’s title again this year. That’s a tough region.

Madison Central must be for real this year if they defeated Mercer by that amount in Harrodsburg, even if it was only a scrimmage. But the 11th region is probably Scott County’s title again this year. That’s a tough region.

Not sure but wonder if any of the football players even participated? If not there is your reason for the score.

I agree all things in the 11th at this time go thru Scott Co.

Madison Central probably aren't on a lot of radars, but by the end of the year they will be. We have a very Sr. dominate team with 4 of the 6 either starting last year or 6 man off the bench. The best rim protector in the state in Isaiah Cozart (Jr), and a transfer from John Hardin (Jr Quaezhan Charlton) that will play a lot of minutes and make the perimeter as tough of place to play as the interior. Also getting back 90% of your scoring from last year always helps.

It was only a scrimmage, the Mercer football guys did play, Faulker included, but they have only been practicing for a week I think.

Was a good way to start the season, we'll know a little more after Friday.