Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Blue/White game

Featured Replies

I will be going tomorrow night to the game. Anyone else going?

I can’t be there but is it going to be televised?

I can’t be there but is it going to be televised?

 

SEC Network

I can’t be there but is it going to be televised?

 

SEC Network

 

I need to make sure that I remember to record this when I get home later.

I need to make sure that I remember to record this when I get home later.

 

Hopefully you saying this reminds me.

I will be going tomorrow night to the game. Anyone else going?

 

We will not be attending but would love to meet up during a game this season! :thumb:

  • Author
We will not be attending but would love to meet up during a game this season! :thumb:

 

Same here

Brad may make many shots in practice, but he sure can't hit them in a game.

I apologize Brad, has made two in a row.

Kevin Knox is an extremely impressive player! Gonna be fun to watch all these guys progress throughout the season.

Gotta work on the Defense! PJ Washington is my favorite right now. PG Greene was much better tonight as well.

It's definitely going to be a rough year. Hopefully it's more like the 2011 and 2014 teams. Rough years but teams came together at the right time.

Really liked what I saw from Knox & Washington, but I do think this team will struggle.

  • Author
Really liked what I saw from Knox & Washington, but I do think this team will struggle.

 

They are great athletes. Knox can play any position of the court at 6'9...:eek: Washington is a smooth player, does a lot that you won't really notice to you see the stats. Not a flashy player, but I think these 2 will be my favorite players this year. Really hope that Vanderbilt will be able to play , he will be a difference maker.

Can tell nothing from this get out of the way and dunk scrimmage.....athletic yes but that is all you can tell now......past teams were athletic too but no coaching involved and should be a repeat once again this season

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.