Cats Pause 10th Region Preview

Harrison County Could be a top 5 team by season end as well. Big turnaround from last year for sure but I believe they have the talent to make some trouble for a few teams.

That's probably who I would go with.

Not sure what all Bourbon County has, but Ransom is really good.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Zero - I'll bite.

Who looks to be undervalued/flying under the radar in the 10th?

@mcpapa you’re the GOAT for a reason!

Harrison ended the season strong and return key parts....im pretty sure Brossart returns every player, which should make for an interesting 37th District. Those are my dark horse picks to make some noise

It will be very interesting to see how The Guards of Mason gel this year compared to last year and also the same can be said for all the new parts at GRC.

Last year was one for the books and with the great teams we have this year in the 10th...im expecting more of the same from the best region in the state!!!

Harrison County Could be a top 5 team by season end as well. Big turnaround from last year for sure but I believe they have the talent to make some trouble for a few teams.

They seem to have Pendleton County’s number come February most of the time but I think Mason County and GRC both are too athletic and fast for Harrison to beat them when either team is playing decent.

I honestly think it’s a 2 horse race with GRC at 1 and Mason at 2 and then you can probably include Campbell in at 3 but we shall see. 4-7 though will be a toss up all year with Scott, Brossart, Pendleton, and Harrison.

They seem to have Pendleton County’s number come February most of the time but I think Mason County and GRC both are too athletic and fast for Harrison to beat them when either team is playing decent.

I honestly think it’s a 2 horse race with GRC at 1 and Mason at 2 and then you can probably include Campbell in at 3 but we shall see. 4-7 though will be a toss up all year with Scott, Brossart, Pendleton, and Harrison.

Actually they are 2-2 in district tourney play and the same for regular season play over the last four years. A bit of a stretch to say Harrison has the Wildcats' number most of the time?

Paris will be in the conversation of top 7 teams. They still have one of the better players in the region .

@mcpapa you’re the GOAT for a reason!

Harrison ended the season strong and return key parts....im pretty sure Brossart returns every player, which should make for an interesting 37th District. Those are my dark horse picks to make some noise

It will be very interesting to see how The Guards of Mason gel this year compared to last year and also the same can be said for all the new parts at GRC.

Last year was one for the books and with the great teams we have this year in the 10th...im expecting more of the same from the best region in the state!!!

Great post. I am so ready for this season to start

Don't sleep on Robertson County. They return a lot of production from last season among those being Mason Burden and Alex Schalch. Still relatively young but the young guys are talented and have varsity experience.

Agree on other teams already mentioned with GRC looking like the team to beat this season.

Don't sleep on Robertson County. They return a lot of production from last season among those being Mason Burden and Alex Schalch. Still relatively young but the young guys are talented and have varsity experience.

Agree on other teams already mentioned with GRC looking like the team to beat this season.

Robertson will be improved and PK is doing a good job with what he has to work with, but if we're being honest it's not enough to crack the top 8 IMO, and Alex Schalch will be the best player on that team. Robertson just doesn't have the talent pool that they used to.

I do think as long as they avoid Pendleton Co then they can make Region.