Cats Pause 10th Region Preview

Seem like he called it right those years! :sssh::eek::ylsuper:

Not the top players he would pick a few from each team and they were not the top players in the region. From my understanding now they use the coaches poll on ranking the players. which I like. This year GRC had 4 players in the top 10 which they are. It shouldn't go by the name on the jersey.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, low stats from last year reflect the role he played as a sophomore coming off the bench to give starters a rest. Those guys are gone now. I look for Reid to have a breakout year!

I think you will see a different player in Clos this year especially offensively. He was the third leading scoring last year. He stepped up big last year in games when he needed to as far as scoring goes. When you have 2 guys averaging 19 ppg you don't need to score a lot but I think this year will be different. Looking forward to this Camels season.

??

Reid Jolly was a key piece in Campbell County's success last season, but to say he's the "strength" of the team is incorrect. According to KHSAA his sophomore varsity statistics were:

34 games 6.7 PPG 4.5 RPG

Almost identical stats to Canada's at MoCo his soph year. He missed most all of last year,as well. But considered by some on here top 3 in the region, go figure.

Almost identical stats to Canada's at MoCo his soph year. He missed most all of last year,as well. But considered by some on here top 3 in the region, go figure.

This was the coaches poll of ranking him 6th in the region. I too would have question this if I had not watched him play summer ball with GRC.

After you watch him play this year, then tell me your opinion.

This was the coaches poll of ranking him 6th in the region. I too would have question this if I had not watched him play summer ball with GRC.

After you watch him play this year, then tell me your opinion.

I hope he does well, he'll have to in order to live up to all the pre-season hype.

Does he lead the team in scoring?

Does he even average double figures on this loaded team?

What say you?

I hope he does well, he'll have to in order to live up to all the pre-season hype.

Does he lead the team in scoring?

Does he even average double figures on this loaded team?

What say you?

IMO he may lead in scoring one night and the next night have fewer points but look at his other stats. This TEAM is very unselfish. They play as a team and just want to get the win.

I think he really fits in well with this team. Fun group to watch. Great chemistry

Hope this answers your question. Don't just look at the box score for points, rebounds and assists are just as valuable.

I would really like to watch one of our games with you this year.

IMO he may lead in scoring one night and the next night have fewer points but look at his other stats. This TEAM is very unselfish. They play as a team and just want to get the win.

I think he really fits in well with this team. Fun group to watch. Great chemistry

Hope this answers your question. Don't just look at the box score for points, rebounds and assists are just as valuable.

I would really like to watch one of our games with you this year.

Will try to make that happen