Cats Pause 10th Region Preview

As I stated, I've got 2 Scott players in my top 10. (Ohmer and Perrin)

Burden and Canada out

Didn't Canada just play like 8 games last year because of injury, can't put him in just because of flashes he showed as frosh and soph.

Ohmer and Perrin have proved they're worthy because of what they did on the biggest stage

Ohmer is above average. He would be 6th man for the Camels.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I stated, I've got 2 Scott players in my top 10. (Ohmer and Perrin)

Burden and Canada out

Didn't Canada just play like 8 games last year because of injury, can't put him in just because of flashes he showed as frosh and soph.

Ohmer and Perrin have proved they're worthy because of what they did on the biggest stage

Canada is for real and will be one of the top- 5 players in the region.

Question is Spencer Free and Quenton Turley still playing for Harrison Co?

Edited by gold sunrise

9.1 PPG 4.1 RPG on the season. Upped his game during the state tourney averaging 11 and 6.

Stats were fairly similar other than the fact he learned from big brother how to get to the line to score during the state tourney.

From the field at state he was 8-20 (40%) and from 3 he was 2-6 (33%) For the year he was 46% and 37.8%

but he was 15-19 from the charity stripe.

He will put up some good numbers this year.

PC and GRC are so far ahead of the pack that these team rankings are just funny to me. Basketball season can't come fast enough lol

PC faithful knows what we have even if the rest of the 10th don't!

PC and GRC are so far ahead of the pack that these team rankings are just funny to me. Basketball season can't come fast enough lol

Are these the same Wildcats with virtually the same team as last year, with who some say has had the best player in the region the past couple of years(not me), that were ousted in the district tournament by Harrison County? Unless the district tournament is at The Woodshed, I could easily see the Cats being beaten again by Harrison County or Robertson County(on a good night). They have talent and experience, but are far from the lock that GRC is.

Canada is for real and will be one of the top- 5 players in the region.

Question is Spencer Free and Quenton Turley still playing for Harrison Co?

Goldie, he may be one of the top 5 players at GRC, but where is everyone getting all the top 2-3 player in the region at? He averaged 7pts. his soph year and played only 11 games last year. Was he a Middle School or JV wonder at some point? Was he a Freshman standout at another school and transferred to MoCo, because got the above stats at MoCo off KHSAA. And where are Free and Turley going,have heard nothing?

Allen is by far the best player in the 10th and top 5 in the state! This group of kids have beat everybody in the 10th besides GRC,BC,and Scott over the past few years.

This is the year for the cats to win 20+ games and to make quick work out of most teams in the 10th.

Coach Belcher will have a shot at coach of the year. This team is for real and will turn heads all season.

Quite comical there Wildcatpride, other than Allen PC doesn’t have anything. Jake Ohmer couldn’t even win Region by himself, you must have a supporting cast that can help which PC doesn’t. Coach Belcher is a good coach but doesn’t have all the pieces he needs to be successful.

Quite comical there Wildcatpride, other than Allen PC doesn’t have anything. Jake Ohmer couldn’t even win Region by himself, you must have a supporting cast that can help which PC doesn’t. Coach Belcher is a good coach but doesn’t have all the pieces he needs to be successful.

Allen dropped 51 on Scott last year but lost in OT at Scott. PC has gotten better and beat some good teams over the summer. They looked better then Mason and GRC In summer ball.

Defense is the biggest issue with the cats but they shoot the long ball very well as a team at times but will need to be more consistent if they wanna make a deep run.