Cats Pause 10th Region Preview

He has four D-1 offers and more to come! Keep your rankings and I'm sure he will keep working on his game and prove guys like you wrong.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. All are great schools. When do you think he will commit to a school?

I couldn't tell you that but I would think after AAU next summer before his senior year.

Thanks look forward to watching him play again this year. Good luck to your Wildcats this season.

Thank you sir and good luck to your Cardinals this season.

Everyone keeps saying the team around Dontaie Allen is bad and I just don’t think that’s true. He has a solid group kids around him they’ll be successful this year.

The Wildcats will be fine. I would rather they stay under the radar for now. I couldn't agree with you more about the supporting cast. Actually I hate that term(supporting cast). Scoring should be their strong point. If they can develop a legit post player the offense will be much better than last year. I'm looking forward to Nov. 28.

The Wildcats will be fine. I would rather they stay under the radar for now. I couldn't agree with you more about the supporting cast. Actually I hate that term(supporting cast). Scoring should be their strong point. If they can develop a legit post player the offense will be much better than last year. I'm looking forward to Nov. 28.

Believe me I hate that term too having been a Polar Bear fan wit Austin Crawford. Both Crawford and Allen have and are surrounded by a solid group of kids who will contribute, however some nights more than others which is fine.

Your out of your mind if you think Allen is top 5 in state ...... Johnson , Fredrick , Harmon , Tandy , Peirson ,Moreno he’s not even sniffing that level

He's better then all of those guys bud! He's out played Moreno for years! Talk to some one who doesn't know better.

You're both wrong.... Dontaie is not the best player in the state. I promise if you drove to PCHS right now (and I guarantee he's putting up shots now before school), he'll even tell you he's not. However, he does belong in the conversation as a top player int he state along with the guys you mentioned in your list.