Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Pause 10th Region Preview

Featured Replies

And I have fond memories of the greatest sign I've ever seen in The Fieldhouse.:thumb:

 

It was horrible.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I have fond memories of the greatest sign I've ever seen in The Fieldhouse.:thumb:

 

What was it?

It was horrible.

 

Nobody asked you.

What was it?

 

It was a sign, handcrafted by the Krazies, honoring none other than mcpapa.

 

Randy was green with envy. He may tell you that his shade of viridian was due to some other gut reaction upon seeing the humbling handiwork of the Krazies, but I know better.

It was a sign, handcrafted by the Krazies, honoring none other than mcpapa.

 

Randy was green with envy. He may tell you that his shade of viridian was due to some other gut reaction upon seeing the humbling handiwork of the Krazies, but I know better.

 

That is awesome!!!!

That is awesome!!!!

 

I wept openly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, maybe not.

Just stuff to get under the skin and irritate/annoy fans of the opposing school. I once was a Fieldhouse Krazie so it's in my blood. :whistling:

 

Well, hopefully you'll grow out of that some day and learn to just cheer on your team.

And I have fond memories of the greatest sign I've ever seen in The Fieldhouse.:thumb:

 

I remember the night you took me over to introduce me to the Krayzies, and before you could open your mouth they all yelled "LC DAWGS!"

It was a sign, handcrafted by the Krazies, honoring none other than mcpapa.

 

Randy was green with envy. He may tell you that his shade of viridian was due to some other gut reaction upon seeing the humbling handiwork of the Krazies, but I know better.

 

This whole time I thought it was the Cov Cath Crazies that gave you a shout out. It was your home boys paying homage to a local legend.

Can we close this thread since this is no longer about the 10th Region preview and instead about BGP’ers....I don’t post much but reading this for the past two pages is enough

Okay, Zero - I'll bite.

 

Who looks to be undervalued/flying under the radar in the 10th?

Okay, Zero - I'll bite.

 

Who looks to be undervalued/flying under the radar in the 10th?

 

Think by post season Mason Co could be very dangerous.

Okay, Zero - I'll bite.

 

Who looks to be undervalued/flying under the radar in the 10th?

 

Bissop Brossart! Well coached team that could out smart and upset anyone in the 10th.

Harrison County Could be a top 5 team by season end as well. Big turnaround from last year for sure but I believe they have the talent to make some trouble for a few teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.