Cats Pause 10th Region Preview

Allen dropped 51 on Scott last year but lost in OT at Scott. PC has gotten better and beat some good teams over the summer. They looked better then Mason and GRC In summer ball.

Defense is the biggest issue with the cats but they shoot the long ball very well as a team at times but will need to be more consistent if they wanna make a deep run.

Summer ball means nothing bud, and he dropped 51 on Scott in the beginning of January, PC then ended up losing to a mediocre Harrison Co team in the 1st round of District. Mason County and GRC are both too athletic and too fast for PC.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allen is by far the best player in the 10th and top 5 in the state! This group of kids have beat everybody in the 10th besides GRC,BC,and Scott over the past few years.

This is the year for the cats to win 20+ games and to make quick work out of most teams in the 10th.

Coach Belcher will have a shot at coach of the year. This team is for real and will turn heads all season.

Your out of your mind if you think Allen is top 5 in state ...... Johnson , Fredrick , Harmon , Tandy , Peirson ,Moreno he’s not even sniffing that level

Your out of your mind if you think Allen is top 5 in state ...... Johnson , Fredrick , Harmon , Tandy , Peirson ,Moreno he’s not even sniffing that level

He's better then all of those guys bud! He's out played Moreno for years! Talk to some one who doesn't know better.

Summer ball means nothing bud, and he dropped 51 on Scott in the beginning of January, PC then ended up losing to a mediocre Harrison Co team in the 1st round of District. Mason County and GRC are both too athletic and too fast for PC.

PC beat Mason last year and Allen dropped 44 points on them! Dropped 26 points against GRC in the 1st half before getting into foul trouble.

I can do this all day guys ! Keep it moving

Allen is by far the best player in the 10th and top 5 in the state! This group of kids have beat everybody in the 10th besides GRC,BC,and Scott over the past few years.

This is the year for the cats to win 20+ games and to make quick work out of most teams in the 10th.

Coach Belcher will have a shot at coach of the year. This team is for real and will turn heads all season.

Is this the Pendleton County version of @Mike Honcho?

PC beat Mason last year and Allen dropped 44 points on them! Dropped 26 points against GRC in the 1st half before getting into foul trouble.

I can do this all day guys ! Keep it moving

You’re right he did, they also beat Mason Co in 2016 with Pig Williams suspended and then Mason County once again won Region. I don’t know if you’ve notice a common trend here, but it all leads to the regular season meaning nothing. Proof is in the pudding.

You’re right he did, they also beat Mason Co in 2016 with Pig Williams suspended and then Mason County once again won Region. I don’t know if you’ve notice a common trend here, but it all leads to the regular season meaning nothing. Proof is in the pudding.

PC was just young and needed time to grow as a team. It's within their reach to take the 10th. It's Allens team for the first time and I'm sure PC will be ready when it matters.

Coach Belcher is only getting better with time and he has a chance to do something special.

PC was just young and needed time to grow as a team. It's within their reach to take the 10th. It's Allens team for the first time and I'm sure PC will be ready when it matters.

Coach Belcher is only getting better with time and he has a chance to do something special.

Is the PC job Belcher's for as long as he wants it or will the locals in Falmouth be upset with another one and done in the district or one and done in the region?

[/b]

Is the PC job Belcher's for as long as he wants it or will the locals in Falmouth be upset with another one and done in the district or one and done in the region?

It's his as long as he wants it but I'm not sure we will be able to keep him. Smart guy with high morals and that can pay well.

Goldie, he may be one of the top 5 players at GRC, but where is everyone getting all the top 2-3 player in the region at? He averaged 7pts. his soph year and played only 11 games last year. Was he a Middle School or JV wonder at some point? Was he a Freshman standout at another school and transferred to MoCo, because got the above stats at MoCo off KHSAA. And where are Free and Turley going,have heard nothing?

I watched him play for GRC this summer and was really impressed.

But I am not the only one, I will post a link to rankings of the 2019 class. The 10th region has 5 players ranked in the top 65.

#4 Dontae Allen

#12 Canada

#24 Jordan Graham

#35 Quenton Turley

#44 Spencer Free

With Turley and Free being ranked is why I asked if they were still at Harrison Co, They have not Been mention as being top players in the region in this thread.

. Kentucky 2

He's better then all of those guys bud! He's out played Moreno for years! Talk to some one who doesn't know better.

Dude is an offer to NKU and Eastern. That’s comical . But glad your in his camp because no one else thinks he’s better at the college level . Every other kid is recruited high level . He should score 50 his high school team is terrible . Kid couldn’t sniff the floor for vision 22 come on get real .

Low d1

Dude is an offer to NKU and Eastern. That’s comical . But glad your in his camp because no one else thinks he’s better at the college level . Every other kid is recruited high level . He should score 50 his high school team is terrible . Kid couldn’t sniff the floor for vision 22 come on get real .

That's funny! 22 had no vision and this time next year guys like you will be eating their words.

Johnson and Moreno just passed him in the rankings so let's not get carried away! Rankings are for guys like you so someone else like me can tell you what's what.

Think what you want because at the end of the day it's not gonna be up to you.

That's funny! 22 had no vision and this time next year guys like you will be eating their words.

Johnson and Moreno just passed him in the rankings so let's not get carried away! Rankings are for guys like you so someone else like me can tell you what's what.

Think what you want because at the end of the day it's not gonna be up to you.

It not up to you or me it’s up to college coaches and all those players have and had way higher offers .... and your wrong it is up to me when it comes to rankings . He couldn’t get clock in front of Adam Kunkle and Payton from Moeller CIncinnati . Funny how they had no vision but they played 12 guys over him . NKY EAstern , enough said