6A #6 Simon Kenton/1A #1 Beechwood Predictions

UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

This prediction makes me think you are underestimating just how good the CCH Colonels are.

I agree CCH is a different animal than SK, but I think SK wears them down in the 2nd Half. I can see the Tigers putting up some points and keeping it close for awhile. I hope I am wrong! I will probably be there with some of my Beechwood brethren and will be rooting for them vociferously

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood struggles against tall receivers. SK has 2 good ones at 6'4 Smith and 6'3 Hayden.

Add in a tall QB and solid OL and you have a mix that could be toxic for BW. Don't see a running score, but it could easily be a 3-4 Score margin. Just like the CovCath start, BW has to get out of the gate and build a little mojo. If SK is able to score early, it could get ugly. A competitive game with no injuries is the best I see for the Tigers. My heart sure is rooting for BW.

I wonder how many of those votes are people who would vote against Simon Kenton no matter who they play and/or wishful thinking by the Simon Kenton haters created on here by he who will not be named.

Maybe not haters of SK necessarily but of the certain poster???

I will admit I fall into that group, and my vote was made purely from the heart. Go Tigers!