Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRP vs. St. X Predictions

Featured Replies

The No. 18 PRP Panthers square off against the No. 3 Tigers of St. X this Friday, at Historic Manual Stadium.

 

What's your prediction of the outcome in this one.

 

Keep in mind that PRP returns their previously injured starting QB.

 

:thumb: GO TIGERS! :thumb:

Did Anderson play against PRP last year, or was he still out at that point?

 

I think X will score somewhere between 28 and 42.

 

I think PRP will score somewhere between 6 and 18.

Seeing at how PRP just got smacked, I'll take St. X by about 3 TDs.

Did Anderson play against PRP last year, or was he still out at that point?

 

I think X will score somewhere between 28 and 42.

 

I think PRP will score somewhere between 6 and 18.

 

Sounds like a good range to me.

X 35

PRP 12

X 35

PRP 12

Oh, sure, just average my ranges and pretend you came up with it...:rolleyes: :lol:
Oh, sure, just average my ranges and pretend you came up with it...:rolleyes: :lol:

 

Your prediction was so fuzzy it looked like someone grew it in a petri dish! :lol:

 

I like 35-12 St X

Oh, sure, just average my ranges and pretend you came up with it...:rolleyes: :lol:

 

Actually, I got it from Miss Cleo.

X-man to much for PRP

 

X-35

PRP-7

PRP needs to run and hide. Maybe even call in sick. If they play, X by 50 points.

X-31

PRP-10 or 14

 

X will start to get in that groove and be ready for the playoffs, anderson big night

PRP needs to run and hide. Maybe even call in sick. If they play, X by 50 points.

I don't understand....If they play:confused:

PRP gets a safety and goes up 2-0 when a blizzard hits forcing the game to be called. PRP wins 2-0!........ on second thought, St. X turns it up a notch and rolls to a 45 - 6 win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.