Friday Fun Thread - Should the Bengals fire Marvin Lewis and hire Dale Mueller?

theguru

Should the Bengals fire Marvin Lewis and hire Dale Mueller?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bengals fire Marvin Lewis and hire Dale Mueller?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure, why not? It couldn't hurt. But, the real problem in Cincinnati is Mike Brown. As long as he's the owner/GM, the Bengals will be fighting an uphill battle every year.

Edit: I should add that I think Marvin's a good coach. Not a great one, but a good one. He does have a winning record during his time with the Bengals. He's a great evaluator of talent, but not the greatest in-game coach.

Edited by DevilMayCare

IMO they need to get rid of Marvin and hire a guy with enthusiasm, a guy who is going to challenge the players. Someone who is going to have the mentality like the Patriots (next man up). If I have to listen to Marvin laugh again during a press conference after a loss I may lose my mind.

Everyone needs to stop blaming Mike Brown, this is a coaching issue, Mike Brown is putting out the money.

IMO they need to get rid of Marvin and hire a guy with enthusiasm, a guy who is going to challenge the players. Someone who is going to have the mentality like the Patriots (next man up). If I have to listen to Marvin laugh again during a press conference after a loss I may lose my mind.

Everyone needs to stop blaming Mike Brown, this is a coaching issue, Mike Brown is putting out the money.

That sounds like a Yes vote to me.