Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Been To Lucas Oil Stadium?

Featured Replies

I've never been to Lucas Oil Stadium and wanted to check it out. I found tickets super cheap for Sunday's Cardinals/Colts game and pulled the trigger.

 

Does anyone have tips for cheap places to park in the city? I don't mind walking.

I was there for the UL/Purdue game. Stadium is awesome. We stayed at a hotel downtown so parking was free.

 

Good Luck...you should enjoy the experience.

Indy is awesome. Lucas Oil is a really cool venue.

There were plenty of pay lots all around the streets near the stadium. I think we parked a little to the south of the stadium in a big gravel lot. I don't remember it being expensive. I don't think you'll have a problem finding parking, depending on how early you get there. We also went when it was freezing out, so it might be harder if more people are tailgating and such.

 

Very nice stadium, though. Doesn't look like it from the outside, but it's huge inside. Plenty of cool vantage points.

Went for the Duke national championship victory three years ago and it was great. Going again for the Jags/Colts game this year. Can't wait. Love the stadium.

Ive been there for BOA.

 

 

 

 

 

@Jumper_Dad might be the only one who knows what that is.

 

Never been, but I do know what it is. :lol2:

Ive been there for BOA.

 

 

 

 

 

@Jumper_Dad might be the only one who knows what that is.

 

I too have been there for B.O.A. What band was you there with ?

I too have been there for B.O.A. What band was you there with ?

 

Never was in the band myself, but went with friends when they went in High School, and my wife was an asst. band director.

Never was in the band myself, but went with friends I

I went up and watched Williamstown. Both my boys was in it. It`s a pretty cool stadium.

I agree with everybody else. Good stadium, easy parking and easy to get to. Interstate all the way

Went to the Colts/Bengals game a few years ago. Awesome Stadium good atmosphere. We had very top nosebleeds on Bengals sideline had a overhang in front of us so they had the game on TVs, tickets were the cheapest so I would pay a little more for better seats. Overall it was great!

Park at Shapiros Corner of S Meridian and McCarty. Costs $20, but you get a$10 coupon for food.. Easy access to I 70 . Puts you in the south end of LOS, but you can enter any door. Make sure you visit the window end and view the exhibits. Doors open 2 hours before the game. Remember the carry in restrictions. I will be in Sec 126, probably crying or cussing.

Never been for a game, but toured the facility for a networking activity at a conference I attended earlier this year. Extremely nice facility.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.