Getslow

Who wins and why?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and why?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malik Williams won the starting job on Saturday. Smith was already in the dog house because he can't hold onto the ball. So outside of depth, his departure isn't a big deal.

Big back in short yardage situations, but the OL doesn't block those situations very well and spreading the defense out and giving LJ options is usually more effective than a traditional line surge and fall forward to get a yard anyway. Who is RB3 assuming Williams and Bonnafon are 1 & 2?

Big back in short yardage situations, but the OL doesn't block those situations very well and spreading the defense out and giving LJ options is usually more effective than a traditional line surge and fall forward to get a yard anyway. Who is RB3 assuming Williams and Bonnafon are 1 & 2?

Undoubtedly would be RS freshman Colin Wilson if he was healthy. Not sure when he's slated to return to readiness. Petrino mentioned getting him back on the field soon was a goal given the current RB depth issues.

Dae Williams is injured long-term as well I think.

Is Trey Smith still with the team? He got some carries last year. Might be him.

I think this Clemson defense is much much better than it has been the last few year, yes I know Lamar Jackson is the QB at UofL, but I think they'll slow him down quite a bit. As long as Clemson's offense comes to play I see no situation they don't win this game. They really impressed me in their W against Auburn.

I think this Clemson defense is much much better than it has been the last few year, yes I know Lamar Jackson is the QB at UofL, but I think they'll slow him down quite a bit. As long as Clemson's offense comes to play I see no situation they don't win this game. They really impressed me in their W against Auburn.

Clemson's defense is very good, but the verdict is still out on their offense. If Lamar can put up decent numbers they could get the upset. Just not sold on Clemson's offense just yet.

Clemson's defense is very good, but the verdict is still out on their offense. If Lamar can put up decent numbers they could get the upset. Just not sold on Clemson's offense just yet.

Clemson's receiving corps is really talented and the soft serve coverage I've seen from Louisville's secondary thus far really concerns me. Louisville's defense has shown me nothing in the last two games to suggest they can lock down the Tigers in a way anywhere similar to how Auburn did.

Clemson's receiving corps is really talented and the soft serve coverage I've seen from Louisville's secondary thus far really concerns me. Louisville's defense has shown me nothing in the last two games to suggest they can lock down the Tigers in a way anywhere similar to how Auburn did.

Gotta agree with you on that one...that defense is looking awful. Maybe they can show up for about 2 quarters of play Saturday.

Radio caller- UL should win because Clemson just barely beat Auburn.

Huh? Auburn has trophies in their case. Last check, UL's was bare. Auburn is a top 15 football team. Can't downgrade Clemson because they beat a really good Auburn team.

UL just barely beat Purdue. I guess he just conveniently forgot that?