UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cov Cath has 4+ Div 1 athletes and Beechwood has 3+ from a little 1A school. The game last year was close at half and then some miscues allowed it to get outta hand and if they pass on them it may be a long nite they have the best corner in Northern Ky. easy in Mckenney. Massie, and Castleman and Mescher round out their secondary. I think Cov Cath will win but you never know Beechwood will definitely be prepared

I think it will be a great game. I think Beechwood is better than Kings and Kings made a game of it. Beechwood's strength is defending the pass and I also think Beechwood has a better offensive and defensive line. Cov Cath has great and big receivers and if Beechwood contains that then it will be interesting. Beechwood is definitely better than last year with about 90% of the team returning from last season. Right now I think Cov Cath wins 28-17 but wouldn't be shocked if Beechwood wins. I know freshman football doesn't mean much but when the Cov cath senior class were freshman they were lucky to beat Beechwood and the beechwood junior class beat Cov Cath as freshman.

Edited by Bwtigerpaw
Mistake

Certainly the depth factor favors CovCath and I think they are a better team than Beechwood overall but strange things happen when Beechwood is at Home. Beechwood will need to be able to sustain drives and eat a little clock and keep the CovCath offense off of the field. If they can keep it close into the second half then Uncle Mo might show up. BW has beat CovCath in the past when they were the underdog.

CovCath needs to have a good start and stay on top of the Tigers throughout the game and dictate the tempo throughout. They should be able to do that with all the different weapons they have on offense.

Cov Cath has 4+ Div 1 athletes and Beechwood has 3+ from a little 1A school. The game last year was close at half and then some miscues allowed it to get outta hand and if they pass on them it may be a long nite they have the best corner in Northern Ky. easy in Mckenney. Massie, and Castleman and Mescher round out their secondary. I think Cov Cath will win but you never know Beechwood will definitely be prepared

4 D1 kids? Who is the 4th?