UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I realize the Colonels are far better this year than recent years, so is Beechwood. This may not be the best Beechwood team ever, but its definitely close. I do believe its the best Rash team. Tigers are small, but this is the fastest all around team I can recall. Ever! They have impressed me from the first scrimmage game. Quite frankly, I'm pretty critical of them.

I believe Colonels will win, but I do think this will be the closest match in some time. IMO, the only difference this year is the ability for Colonels to platoon. With two well-conditioned teams, that makes for all the difference.

I would definitely like to see the Crazies at skyline crying in their Chili before the game is even over again.

While I realize the Colonels are far better this year than recent years, so is Beechwood. This may not be the best Beechwood team ever, but its definitely close. I do believe its the best Rash team. Tigers are small, but this is the fastest all around team I can recall. Ever! They have impressed me from the first scrimmage game. Quite frankly, I'm pretty critical of them.

I believe Colonels will win, but I do think this will be the closest match in some time. IMO, the only difference this year is the ability for Colonels to platoon. With two well-conditioned teams, that makes for all the difference.

I would definitely like to see the Crazies at skyline crying in their Chili before the game is even over again.

Cov Cath has several guys going both ways. beechwood really only has about 3 that go both ways full time. Thats not many for a 1a school.

I, too believe this is probably Rash's best team, so this Colonel believes it will be closer than most are predicting.

Your analysis is off on platooning though as CCH has 5-6 guys who routinely play both ways.

Headed out from Louisville about 20 minutes ago. Figuring on grabbing an early dinner with my 'rents and then walking up to Beechwood. Figuring on getting to the stadium at about 6:45 or so.

Just don't sit in the red seats. The old timers do not take too lightly to people in their seats.

Just don't sit in the red seats. The old timers do not take too lightly to people in their seats.

Very familiar, but thanks for the heads up :thumb:

Growing up in Fort Mitchell, I used to regularly walk to Beechwood home games on Friday night and then go to Cov Cath and watch the Colonels play on Saturday afternoon when I was a kid. I'm a definite Beechwood fan every day of the year except the days they play Cov Cath.

Very familiar, but thanks for the heads up :thumb:

Growing up in Fort Mitchell, I used to regularly walk to Beechwood home games on Friday night and then go to Cov Cath and watch the Colonels play on Saturday afternoon when I was a kid. I'm a definite Beechwood fan every day of the year except the days they play Cov Cath.

2 years ago, there was a massive Beechwood/CCH block party on Prather. I highly recommend checking it out, if they are having it again.