Sean McNeil

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sean is going to land at a major D1 school if he stays on the path he is on right now. He has changed his body and is in the best shape of his life right now and I've seen him play since the 3rd grade but more importantly he's been healthy. He has had some major schools in to view him at practice and I am hopeful he goes big time. Everyone's path is different and I am hoping he reaches his dream destination.

Sean is going to land at a major D1 school if he stays on the path he is on right now. He has changed his body and is in the best shape of his life right now and I've seen him play since the 3rd grade but more importantly he's been healthy. He has had some major schools in to view him at practice and I am hopeful he goes big time. Everyone's path is different and I am hoping he reaches his dream destination.

Thanks for the update @Mr. Sixer

• 1 month later...
Looks like you are out numbered 351 to 1.

My odds are getting better.

McNeil has offers from Western Kentucky, Toledo, Dayton, James Madison, UNC Asheville, Evansville and the latest from West Virginia. Missouri and Virginia have both been in lately to see him play.

• 2 weeks later...
My odds are getting better.

McNeil has offers from Western Kentucky, Toledo, Dayton, James Madison, UNC Asheville, Evansville and the latest from West Virginia. Missouri and Virginia have both been in lately to see him play.

Go ahead and add Colorado State and Texas Tech to the list. Everyone's path is different sometimes and Sean has a chance to be one of biggest recruits to come out of NKY in a long time (even if it is 2 years after his graduation).

I have a feeling this list is going to continue to grow even larger as I know Indiana and Ohio State are inquiring as well.

Go ahead and add Colorado State and Texas Tech to the list. Everyone's path is different sometimes and Sean has a chance to be one of biggest recruits to come out of NKY in a long time (even if it is 2 years after his graduation).

I have a feeling this list is going to continue to grow even larger as I know Indiana and Ohio State are inquiring as well.

He is killing it. Congrats to him and his family.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...