Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean McNeil

Featured Replies

McNeil is a Div 1 player. A team like NKU would be lucky to have him. All the best to him.

 

Looks like you are out numbered 351 to 1.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like you are out numbered 351 to 1.

 

He picked up a D1 offer a couple of days ago. UNC Asheville I believe. I would think a few more will come soon.

Sean is going to land at a major D1 school if he stays on the path he is on right now. He has changed his body and is in the best shape of his life right now and I've seen him play since the 3rd grade but more importantly he's been healthy. He has had some major schools in to view him at practice and I am hopeful he goes big time. Everyone's path is different and I am hoping he reaches his dream destination.

Sean is going to land at a major D1 school if he stays on the path he is on right now. He has changed his body and is in the best shape of his life right now and I've seen him play since the 3rd grade but more importantly he's been healthy. He has had some major schools in to view him at practice and I am hopeful he goes big time. Everyone's path is different and I am hoping he reaches his dream destination.

 

Thanks for the update @Mr. Sixer

Glad for this young man...absence does often make the heart grow fonder. Sounds like his passion is back. Congrats and best wishes for a great future.

Posted yesterday that Sean is going to end up at a significant D1 school and things are starting to heat up. Picked up offers today from Dayton and Toledo. Couldn’t be more happy for him and there will be more to come very soon.

Looks like you are out numbered 351 to 1.

 

My odds are getting better.

McNeil has offers from Western Kentucky, Toledo, Dayton, James Madison, UNC Asheville, Evansville and the latest from West Virginia. Missouri and Virginia have both been in lately to see him play.

My odds are getting better.

McNeil has offers from Western Kentucky, Toledo, Dayton, James Madison, UNC Asheville, Evansville and the latest from West Virginia. Missouri and Virginia have both been in lately to see him play.

 

Go ahead and add Colorado State and Texas Tech to the list. Everyone's path is different sometimes and Sean has a chance to be one of biggest recruits to come out of NKY in a long time (even if it is 2 years after his graduation).

I have a feeling this list is going to continue to grow even larger as I know Indiana and Ohio State are inquiring as well.

Go ahead and add Colorado State and Texas Tech to the list. Everyone's path is different sometimes and Sean has a chance to be one of biggest recruits to come out of NKY in a long time (even if it is 2 years after his graduation).

I have a feeling this list is going to continue to grow even larger as I know Indiana and Ohio State are inquiring as well.

 

He is killing it. Congrats to him and his family.

Add Missouri and Oklahoma St. to the list. Can’t wait to see what March holds!

Mcneil is absolutely on fire with offers. Arkansas last week and just picked up Kansas State tonight. Had 37 points in his tourney game today.

Has to be the most heavily recruited player from NKY in many many years.

Sean McNeil has narrowed down his list to his final 6.

Dayton

Western Ky

West Virginia

Texas Tech

Oregon

Ole Miss

 

Good luck to Sean as I know it’s been a long process.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.