Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean McNeil

Featured Replies

Sean McNeil has narrowed down his list to his final 6.

Dayton

Western Ky

West Virginia

Texas Tech

Oregon

Ole Miss

 

Good luck to Sean as I know it’s been a long process.

 

Impressive list.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sean McNeil has narrowed down his list to his final 6.

Dayton

Western Ky

West Virginia

Texas Tech

Oregon

Ole Miss

 

Good luck to Sean as I know it’s been a long process.

 

Zero information, but I will guess he goes to WV.

I will guess he stays close to home and picks Dayton.

Named 1st team All-American (Div2 NJCAA).

2

Per his Twitter, Sean has committed to play for Bob Huggins at West Virginia. Congrats to Sean on his journey, the best is yet to come!

Per his Twitter, Sean has committed to play for Bob Huggins at West Virginia. Congrats to Sean on his journey, the best is yet to come!

 

I don't know Sean personally; but I am very familiar with his journey. I am extremely happy for him and his family that this portion has ended. It is a very stressful and difficult journey and to see him in the end get to choose wherever he wants to attend school is satisfying from a distance. Congrats again and good luck.

Per his Twitter, Sean has committed to play for Bob Huggins at West Virginia. Congrats to Sean on his journey, the best is yet to come!

 

I am not familar with JUCO rules. Can he play right away?

I am not familar with JUCO rules. Can he play right away?

 

Yes he can. He was a qualifier out of high school so he doesn't have to go to a JUCO for two years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.