Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who bought lottery tickets?

Featured Replies

Over $700 large right now, Cash Option sitting at $443.3 with after taxes hitting right around a cool Quarter of a Billion at $245,000,000. Safe to say it will be well over $250 clear by the time of the drawing.

 

I won $11 Saturday, my first winnings ever on Power Ball, going to roll it over and take another swing!

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Over $700 large right now, Cash Option sitting at $443.3 with after taxes hitting right around a cool Quarter of a Billion at $245,000,000. Safe to say it will be well over $250 clear by the time of the drawing.

 

I won $11 Saturday, my first winnings ever on Power Ball, going to roll it over and take another swing!

One more big haul like that and you'll have those eclipse glasses paid for.

I'd take some time to claim it to make sure I had all of my ducks in a row...I'd probably try the incognito thing for as long as possible. But the new F-150/250 in the place of my 18 year old GMC would give some a hint that something had went down!!!

One more big haul like that and you'll have those eclipse glasses paid for.

 

Sold my $2 glasses to a blind guy for $15 after the eclipse yesterday #CashingIn :lol2:

Bought 30 quick picks last night for work; 12 of us in would be around 20 mil or so a man. I'll take it

Bought 5 picks on my way home from work. I think this makes the 2nd time in my life I've played Power ball. Probably should have just kept my money, but....

Winner sold outside of Boston

Good ol' Bostonian.

 

"I'll have a new caw pocked in my driveway tomorrow."

We had 1 number and the powerball on a couple of tickets, but that's the best we got.

Bought 5 tickets. Spent $10, won $4. So much for getting rich quick. I did win $80 at the casino last Saturday so I'm still ahead for the week.

Could've really used this early retirement after the start to this morning.

  • Author

Can a mod close this thread? I'm depressed. I dropped 30 bucks over the past couple of weeks. I may have hit 2 or 3 numbers total.

Mavis L. Wanczyk is the big winner! Looks like a middle aged single woman. Good for her!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.