Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who bought lottery tickets?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I've spent that much, and more, on stupider stuff. :lol2:

 

I actually don't believe that. I think you still have your first communion money!

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gladly donate to the state education fund.

 

Mrs. C1 enjoys the "scratchies" especially the crossword ones. I worked with a welder on a job who according to him is up about $4000 after 5 months this year. He just plays $20 scratch offs. After taxes he made $11000 playing them last year. So according to him the $20 scratchies are the way to go!

 

I'm just too frugal to be dropping $20 a scratch off...:lol2:

 

That's a nice part time job!

Grabbed a couple for the weekend drawing on my way home from work

Grabbed a couple for the weekend drawing on my way home from work

 

Somebody in Chicago won the Mega last night. :irked:

 

Powerball drawing is tonight, over $300 mil. Got $20 worth. :thumb:

Got 7 of us at work so far going in on tickets for Wednesday. I did have the powerball on Saturdays drawing, but that was it.

Huge jackpot Saturday getting bigger.

  • Author
Huge jackpot Saturday getting bigger.

 

I picked up $10 bucks worth today.

2 numbers on my single Saturday ticket. Getting closer...

  • Author
2 numbers on my single Saturday ticket. Getting closer...

 

Most I have gotten was 1. Changing up my luck. Bought the next ones in Tenn.

Got the same group playing from work again this week; I got stuck being the buyer of said tickets.

I'll buy a few tomorrow. Not remotely close to where I live...:lol2:

 

Thinking I'll wear a hat and sunglasses when i purchase said tickets, in the event i win!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.