Terrell Owens' possible suicide attempt

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So far this year Gleen has out produced and out played Owens. More receptions, yards, and avg. per catch.

FWIW, I'm not making jokes about the situation. If this is a suicide attempt then this is not a tradgedy it is self inflicted and is just another in a long line of selfish acts by Owens.

This is outplayed who has outplayed who rp, it is obviously something much more serious.

RP.....I really can't think of any words to say about a statement like this.:rolleyes:
I agree. Any attempt at suicide is a terrible thing, and if successful, a horrible tragedy!

An unsuccessful attempt is like sending up a white flag, begging for help. It has nothing to do at all with selfishness or (and this makes no sense) attention seeking.

So how many pills did he take? Is it possible that he told the rescue crew he tried to harm himself just to get the reaction he is getting?

I think maybe the realization has set in that he might just be the 2nd best receiver on his own team.

Some very poor effort thoughts on a serious situation.

Depression is a serious thing, has nothing to do with attention, but more a chemical imbalence, for those who've never suffered it, you won't understand it, everything can be good in your life and your still not happy and no matter what you do, you stay that way. I hope he gets some help

Does he have depression? I have not heard that.

At what? Getting arrested, yes. But give Chad time he seems to be cut from the same cloth as all the other great wide receivers in the NFL.

Yeah since all the great ones get arrested all the time...:rolleyes: This has nothing to do with who is better at what sport. He nearly killed himself.