Terrell Owens' possible suicide attempt

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know how many pills he actually took? And if it wasn't a suicide attempt why did he tell people he tried to harm himself?

I heard he took 5-7 pills, but the entire bottle was empty. His publicist tried to take 2 pills out of his mouth when she arrived. She called 911. When the emergency responders asked him if he was trying to harm himself, he replied with "Yes" apparently because he may have been groggy and not understood the question.

I pray for him, and I hope everything is okay with him.

Depression is a serious thing, has nothing to do with attention, but more a chemical imbalence, for those who've never suffered it, you won't understand it, everything can be good in your life and your still not happy and no matter what you do, you stay that way. I hope he gets some help

I agree with you 110% Rocket. I don't like T.O. either but he is a human and hope he find the help he needs. Watching someone go through depression is HORRIBLE!

Everyone on this board seems to believe the Owens has depression. The only thing remotely close to that is him telling a friend he was depressed which is much different than having depression. If he had depression and was a danger to himself I don't think the hospital would release him this quickly.