Terrell Owens' possible suicide attempt

From the PDR (Physician's Desk Reference)

Hydrocodone

Precautions: Addictive personality(oh, my,,,I won't even go there)

, pregnancy(he at least hasn't tried that one for attention), lactation, increased intracranial pressure, MI (acute), severe heart disease, respiratory depression, hepatic disease, renal disease, children

Side Effects/adverse reactions: Oral-dry mouth(only Kim would know), CNS(central nervous system)--drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, confusion, headache, sedation, euphoria, dysphoria, weakness, hallucinations, disorientation, convulsions.

Wow, an adverse reaction. Not a true allergy. He has taken these meds before (horse collar incident prior to SB return). A true allergy at a minimum causes rash and at worst constricts airway, which there has been no report of either.

Folks, T.O. got a little out of sorts and doubled his dose, had shortness of breath due to respiratory depression of the med, Kim freaked and thought her cash cow had left her high and dry, so,,,,after much deliberation by her and the hungover patient,,,,"Look Kim, you're gonna have to shoulder most of the blame for this report, so let's milk it for all it's worth!".......Typical T.O. sideshow!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the PDR (Physician's Desk Reference)

Hydrocodone

Precautions: Addictive personality(oh, my,,,I won't even go there)

, pregnancy(he at least hasn't tried that one for attention), lactation, increased intracranial pressure, MI (acute), severe heart disease, respiratory depression, hepatic disease, renal disease, children

Side Effects/adverse reactions: Oral-dry mouth(only Kim would know), CNS(central nervous system)--drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, confusion, headache, sedation, euphoria, dysphoria, weakness, hallucinations, disorientation, convulsions.

Wow, an adverse reaction. Not a true allergy. He has taken these meds before (horse collar incident prior to SB return). A true allergy at a minimum causes rash and at worst constricts airway, which there has been no report of either.

Folks, T.O. got a little out of sorts and doubled his dose, had shortness of breath due to respiratory depression of the med, Kim freaked and thought her cash cow had left her high and dry, so,,,,after much deliberation by her and the hungover patient,,,,"Look Kim, you're gonna have to shoulder most of the blame for this report, so let's milk it for all it's worth!".......Typical T.O. sideshow!

Is that online or did you look that up?

And when given the pills his doctor or whoever gave them to him never asked what else he was taking. Just to make sure he wasn't mixing anything bad.

The run of the mill questions on a simple health history often don't include supplements. Only Rx meds and OTC's that you deem important enough to disclose. I also don't think personally he had a drug interaction, only a reaction to a larger than prescribed dose of a narcotic.

So do you think people owe you an apology? I know you didn't post that, but I think you agreed.

I am owed an apology but not by anyone on BGP. The apology should come from Terrell Owens and his publicist for waisting my time and insulting my intelligence.

Spindoc, I think you are absolutely correct about what happened. The publicist when are far as to say she was taking pills out of his mouth.

Like I said the Cowboys should cut him today.

I hate T.O. as a football player as much as anyone else , but the jokes are not funny. This is serious stuff here. I really feel sorry for the guy and I wish nothing but the best for him. I do not want to see someone go through things like this.

I don't think it was meant as a joke.

Let's all take a moment and take a deep breath..... OK. I know that Owens' situation yesterday seemed serious. And I am one of those that belive the guy needs help and should get it soon. Also the media took this and stretched it out waaaay too far. I also believe that little miss publicist made a mountain out of a mole hill and then back. So, with that being said, today Maxim magazine has on their website apologies signed on footballs and baseballs. Yes, it is timely because Pete Rose signed a few and Maxim is using this oppurtunity to poke a little fun at TO. So, here's his signed apology on a football. If you want to see others, other's that I can't post here, you'll have to visit Maxim's website. Enjoy...

TO_1919.jpg