Trump and Putin meeting

Did the Russians prevent Hillary from campaigning in Wisconsin?

She ran a terrible campaign.

Doesn't change the fact we experienced the 21st century version of a plane dropping leaflets on our soil.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She ran a terrible campaign.

Doesn't change the fact we experienced the 21st century version of a plane dropping leaflets on our soil.

They why spend so much energy trying to promote a Russia narrative that tries to deflect responsibility and accountability for the loss? All the Democrats offer is identity politics, and the promise of government benefits. With the economy and jobs situation continuing to improve, I expect the GOP to gain senate and house seats at midterm.

They why spend so much energy trying to promote a Russia narrative that tries to deflect responsibility and accountability for the loss? All the Democrats offer is identity politics, and the promise of government benefits. With the economy and jobs situation continuing to improve, I expect the GOP to gain senate and house seats at midterm.

:lol2:

I don't know why democrats are spending so much time hiring special prosecutors and scheduling hearings on Capitol Hill.

I don't know why democrats are spending so much time hiring special prosecutors and scheduling hearings on Capitol Hill.

If the Republicans didn't schedule the hearings or appoint a special prosecutor, the Dems would be screaming and foaming at the mouth, more than they are now, that there was something to hide.

The MSM would also be calling for a crucifixion of Republican leaders.

HC, don't act like the Dems have nothing to do with this. That is disingenuous.

If the Republicans didn't schedule the hearings or appoint a special prosecutor, the Dems would be screaming and foaming at the mouth, more than they are now, that there was something to hide.

I have to believe that Trump's enemies in his own party are behind much of this as well.

It's fair to say both sides believe there are things to look into surrounding the election and POTUS.

Disingenuous would be trying to suggest the party not in power is pulling all the strings. That seems to be the call of the right these days.

It's fair to say both sides believe there are things to look into surrounding the election and POTUS.

Disingenuous would be trying to suggest the party not in power is pulling all the strings. That seems to be the call of the right these days.

How exactly does that happen?

After nearly 40 years of marriage, just wondering.

How exactly does that happen?

After nearly 40 years of marriage, just wondering.

My experience has been that even if you think you are indeed pulling the strings, you're really not.........and never will.

Penetrating the lax security of the DNC servers does not constitute interfering with an election.

I don't know if the Russians did anything.

However your above rationale is like G Gordon Liddy saying the DNC should have had better locks on the doors at the Watergate hotel.

I don't know if the Russians did anything.

However your above rationale is like G Gordon Liddy saying the DNC should have had better locks on the doors at the Watergate hotel.

Not quite. Having G. Gordon Liddy showing up at Watergate was not a reasonable expectation. Having hostile actors penetrating your IT infrastructure should be expected and countermeasures employed. From HRC's ignorance or denial of security practices, as well as the DNC, IT security was taken very very lightly. These are not the people we want keeping the nations security information safe (or, for sale for that matter!).

Not quite. Having G. Gordon Liddy showing up at Watergate was not a reasonable expectation. Having hostile actors penetrating your IT infrastructure should be expected and countermeasures employed. From HRC's ignorance or denial of security practices, as well as the DNC, IT security was taken very very lightly. These are not the people we want keeping the nations security information safe (or, for sale for that matter!).

I think you make a good point except the first one.

To not expect something like Watergate was not out of the realm of possibility. After the Canuck Letter destroyed Muskie you would think anything was in the realm of possibility. :thumb:

Still, with your point about "the people out there who are looking to hack in," how does it stand to form a partnership with Russia to prevent future hackings? :idunno:

I think you make a good point except the first one.

To not expect something like Watergate was not out of the realm of possibility. After the Canuck Letter destroyed Muskie you would think anything was in the realm of possibility. :thumb:

Still, with your point about "the people out there who are looking to hack in," how does it stand to form a partnership with Russia to prevent future hackings? :idunno:

Different subject. If you don't want people in your house, you don't leave the front door open!

I never got that leaflet from Russian planes.

It's just the democrats looking blame Russia instead of themselves and save face for running the equivalent of Satan.

I think the same could have been said about both candidates last November. :thumb: